The Day It All Turned

Kelly was trying to loose weight in efforts to repair our relationship but it didn't work. She went back to old habits and eventually ate her self to a breaking point. We sleep in separate beds now because I'm afraid she will crush me in her sleep. Kelly is now 793. I am really utterly embarrassed, shocked, and sad. She is only 35. Kelly's frame has gotten so wide that she can't fit through the front door of our house. One way or the other way. She can't even fit in any door in our house anymore. She ate herself to her breaking point. Her face, I can't even describe to you anymore. It has gotten so bad that it is unrecognizable her legs got so bad that she couldn't walk anymore. Her stomach is so far out that is taking up the width of a queen sized bed. She is massive. We have a caretaker for her and she is unable to wash herself, or keep herself clean. She has a bed pan which is disgusting. I have to be the one to clean it. She is eating every hour and gets people,to bring her food. She has open sores and they are so gross and awful. She has developed lymphedema in both legs and has huge pockets of fat everywhere. She tells me everyday she will loose weight, but judging by the queen sized stomach, that is not possible.