I'm Fed Up

Now we are in present day. Kelly gained another 40 lbs and is continuing to gain weight. She weighs about 525 lbs. I try to make her as comfortable as possible. I replaced the furniture in our home, so that its of better quality and won't rip or break when she sits down. I make it easier for her to get deliveries while I'm gone. I work in business so, I travel a lot. Whenever we go out to a restaurant, I make sure the chairs are big enough and can support her weight and that we are in an area where People won't stare because as she has gotten bigger, it's gotten hard not to notice her. I also make sure that we don't have to walk far because that's getting hard now. I see her get out of breathe when she reaches for something sitting down. Her stomach is awful. I see her get in so much pain because it hangs low and it hurts her back. Whenever I come home from a trip, I see her in her pajamas, on the couch eating pizza, burgers, fries, drinking milkshakes, soda. And the worst of all is that she eats all of it. I come home and see gobs of takeout, fast food, buckets of chicken, grease stained pillows, gallons of ice cream, pizza boxes. Anything you can imagine, she eats. I clean, cook, do laundry, drive. She can't fit her stomach behind the wheel and the seatbelt won't extend. She is ugly. She completely let herself go to 525 lbs. She is lazy and morbidly obese. Walking hurts her. We were at a buffet one time recently and she couldn't fit through the door. She got stuck. She was going in sideways. That wasn't even the worst part of it. She went back about 10 times to get food, no joke. All junk food. It is hard for her to get around too. We use a scooter to get her around sometimes but she is a lot wider than the seat and she starts to hurt. She is only 33 too (we got married when we were 23.) She doesn't go out with friends and she is depressed but the only thing that helps her is food. I'm scared that she will continue to gain weight and get so fat that her heart will give out. I will keep you posted. But I want my wife back. My beautiful, skinny, amazing wife.