"Through The Dark" A Louis Tomlinson's Fanfic by EB

Hi babes,

Make sure that after you have read the chapters it would mean the world if you could vote on each of them and leave me a comment below ;) xx niallsprincesseb

p.s: remember all stories are fiction and they are not to be related with the real Louis Tomlinson or Jade Thirwall or any other affiliates. :)

                                                Chapter 1: Tears Stream

            The city lights were dimmed through the midst of fog that slipped through working pipes from the street.  A 19 year old girl with long brunette hair and slim body covered in tattoos stands next to it waiting for her feet to move as a massive crowd rudely pass her almost knocking her down right where she stands.

            "MOVE!"  a man shouts  right at her ear level as he passes through "TOURISTS!" he continues to say as he walks off in front of her. But nothing seemed to break her from her deep thoughts. She was somehow frozen in time, she was numbed. Black tears ran down her face, smudge tears from her black mascara.

            "Are you crazy? You are going to get killed lady!" the voice is forcing her to break from her sadness and back into reality of the city lifestyle that was surrounding her. A strong hand grips her above her elbow dragging her across the street as quickly as possible. He releases her when her back hits the brick wall, as he pushes his body against her holding himself with his hand against the wall.  Hot puffs of air breath out from his mouth as he stares at her straight in the eyes.

            "Get off of me! Get off of me now!" she pleads quietly, there was weakness in her voice. He narrows his eyes at her but he doesn't move an inch, and neither does she.

            "What do you want from me?"

            "Nothing! I just saved your life so maybe a thank you would do just fine." He backs away slowly letting her slip through from where he stands, still balancing himself.  She walked away quickly from the small distance in between them and without looking forward she puts one feet at the edge of the street again. A  powerful white light hits her eyes as a blasting horn from a meat truck, and powerful yank pulls her back into safety.

            "You've got have been kidding me. What the hell! Do you have like a death wish or something kid!" he yells in front of her face.

            "I- I'm not a kid!" her voice found some strength now.

            "Well the fuck you are. That is my second and last attempt at saving you, I am really not looking forward to a third one." he said.

            Her eyes have stopped crying now they are puffy and dark. Her lower lip trembling at the cold air that surrounds them. There was something about her that captivated him some type of sadness that brought him even closer to her.

            " Where do you live? I can walk you there. It's too dark and you shouldn't be out in the city like this. You already look a mess" making his point obvious.  Her eyes drift back to the street and her eyes wander from side to side.

            "So are you going to tell me where you are going? Or should I just keep walking?".

  She shakes her head without saying a word and walked past him and up the street.

            "Suit yourself!" he snarls as he places both hands on his jean pockets. What could really be bothering her he thought, he started to follow her from a far distance. He saw her as she turns into a dark street alley and down a stairwell.
            "Hey!"  hey yells at her "Stop".

 She turns and starts to run faster but there is no way out.

            "Where are you going? You love looking for trouble don't you!"  there was an amount full of annoyance in his tone of voice.

            "I didn't ask for this!" she breaks, her legs give up on her as she collapses to the floor.

            "What-?"  he says catching his breath as he walks towards her carefully bending down to meet her on the same level.

            "I can't tell you where to take me, because I don't have a home"  her words breaks again. Shit! He thought to himself.

            "Come" he said bringing his arms around her helping her up.

            "How do I know to trust you?" she wipes the inner corner of her eyes.

            "You don't. But I did save your life twice for no particular reason in the first place. I am pretty sure you can trust me, kid."

            " I am not a kid!" she says through gritted teeth.

            "Right, come along now before this blizzard picks up".