Ch. 8 (FINALLY AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS)

A/N:

I'm sorry my updates take so long guys!! It's just this week I'm extremely busy and I have a play I have to perform, since it's in three days, and I have to do 16 hours of practicing for it. Ugh, remind me never to do a play again when I know i'm busy!!!

Anyways, thank you for dealing with my short updates. Sometimes I hate myself for making you wait two weeks and then updating two pages..... yeah.... So I'm going to try and maintain a pretty steady weekly- or even more/less frequently- schedule so you guys are ready for the updates. Just go to my profile and I'll usually have something on my message board about updating.

Here's where YOU come in!!!! If anyone would like to make me a cover, feel free to!! My cover sucks right now but I can't get any new pictures to download or upload and so it's staying like that for now.....

So! All you have to do is make a cover on either Picmonkey.com or sumopaint , and it (obviously) should have the title and author on it! The best background would either be a pair of girls, or twins, or something like that. You don't have to put 1D on the cover, unless that's something you really want to do. And WHLOLOALAA!! You can email it to me  at caitlin22kitty11@verizon.net or kirbykirbykitty11@gmail.com if you would prefer. This is just if you want to!!

The best cover will stay up, but if a lot of you peeps make covers, I might switch between them.

Thank you so much for dealing with my stupid A.N!! >.<

3607 words.

-Caitlin (kirbykirbykitty11, not Claire_201, ahh though I wish I was her)

---

Caitlin's POV

"I TOLD you this would happen!" I pouted to Claire as I tried to hold a struggling Irishman from raiding the fridge. I slapped his hand away, turning to face him. "No, no! Blondie, MY food. No."

Claire threw her hands up, exasperated. "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO CLIMB IN THE WINDOW? HUH?!"

I gave her a glare. "I did warn you."

Just like I had predicted, I woke up to five boys casually relaxing on my couch. Literally. I warned Claire they would sneak in the window. But nooo, don't listen to you sister.  She didn't believe me. Now, no matter how much we tried to kick them out, they just wouldn't. Leave. All thanks to Claire, who didn't even once consider actually locking the windows. -.-

She just stuck her tongue out at me and went to go see what Arrow Guy and Louis were doing on the Xbox.

"NO!!! DIE PEASANT! HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?!" Louis screamed as Arrow Guy smirked.

"I am a wizard at Mario Kart, I beat you, ha."

I shook my head and went back to restraining Blondie. "NO! BLONDIE! NOT THE OREOS!" I made sure Claire heard from the other room as the blonde dude stole the box of oreos from the counter and began munching on one.

"Jeez, calm down, it's just an oreo. I'm starving!" He retorted.

Looking at him with wide eyes, I slowly backed away from the kitchen. "No..." I whispered.

You see, Claire loves oreos.

.

.

.

That in itself is an understatement. She is obsessed with oreos. She is protective over them. She gets easily jealous and envious over them...

Yeah....