Ch. 5

• Dedicated to To All My Readers :)

A/N:

Thanks so much for all the reads! I'm nearly to 1000 reads!!! :O

it doesn't seem like a lot, but to me it is, being a small story and all ;) <3

thank you for understanding my babble and I hope you enjoy the chappie!!!

And, I'm thinking about doing like a questions book because I get bored easily and there I will answer all your questions about me, life, my fanfictions, etc!!!!!!

YYAY!

Caitlin xx

Dedicated to .........

YOU.

---

Claire's POV

"Louis! RUN! OMG, MOVE YO FAT ARSE!" I shouted, pushing him to open the door in the back of the pantry.

"OMG! IT'S LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!! SQUEEEE!!!"

"It's really him? OMG!"

"Marry me!"

I snorted. "GET OUTTA MY WAY!" I shouted, but the girls and a few guys pressed against me anyway.

Louis figured out how to open the door and he called back, "It's open! It's open!"

Clawing my way through and kicking quite a few shins, I managed to reach the door and slam it in their faces.

"OMG! That was like a fangirl armedeggon!" Louis panted, hands on his knees.

Screams still issued from the door.

"We're not freaking safe yet, the door could break down any second now! Or they may get smart and back out the other way!" I advised.

"Where the heck can we go?" Louis asked tiredly.

"FOLLOW ME!" I whisper-yelled and ran into the kitchen, Louis on my heels.

"Okay, so there's a door here, right?" He asked.

I scoffed and shook my head. "No, jeez, hold up, I'm just saving my oreos."

"You remind me of Niall!" Louis face palmed.

"So everyone says," I retort bluntly and grab his hand. "THISAWAY TO THE BATMOBILE!!"

"I thought Liam owned that?" he scrunched his eyebrows as we sprinted down the stairs to the parking lot.

"Well, I stole it from him." I improvised, running out and getting the keys ready to open the door to the-

Wait a second... where the hell did the car go....

"CAITLIN FREAKING TOOK THE CAR!" I spazzed.

"Oh, great! You're so brilliant! Now what....?" Louis ran a hand through his hair which was now all messed up.

"I don't know, why doesn't the famous person think of something for once?" I shot back at him, crossing my arms.

"Hold on. That is not fair! I don't know the-"

"OH MY GAWD RUN RUN THEY HAVE FOUND THE ESCAPE ROUTE!" I screamed, staring back at where a crowd had slowly started to gather.

"Wait... let me call Zayn..." Louis put a finger up.

"DA FUQ? WE DON HAVE TIME FOR YOU TO CALL YOUR LITTLE POSSE!" I sighed, sprinting alongside him across the street.

"We are a band, posse is a girly word."