Ch. 7

A/N:

Hi guys!!! It feels like a while since I last updated, sorry for the holdup!!!

I'm so grateful how many reads this has gotten! I know it's only 1,000.. but that's amazing!!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!! I know the chapters are short, but I promise the story won't be!!!!!

Thank you for reading, it means a LOT.

-Caitlin

---

Claire's POV

Sprinting down a random aisle, I turned a corner and ran into somebody. He had blonde hair, was about as tall as me, and looked exactly like Niall Horan from One D-

Oh wait. Meh, it is him.

OMFG WHO AM I KIDDING NIALL OMFG HORAN.

Sorry, that was a voice inside of my head, folks.

"Sorry, didn't mean to run into you, Caitlin. C'mon, please help us-" I held a finger up as he was on his knees begging and went into sass pose.

"My name ain't Caitlin, peasant boy. It's the Magnificent Claire! Where the f*ck do you get your facts from, buster?" I said, sighing.

"Oh, you must be Caitlin's twin." He said.

"No duh." I replied.

"Don't make me snap in the z formation talk to the hand cause my lips are on vacation!" We said in unison, talking to each other. Creepy.

"JINX!" We shouted again.

"DOUBLE JINX!"

"THRIFTY JINX NO WAY!"

"WHOHO IT'S OFF WE GO TO WORK JINX!"

Dammit, he was good.

"Jinx." I said. He tried to say it right after me, but I did a victory dance. "Claire won against Ni---all! Claire won against Ni----all!" I teased. He scowled.

"Greg said I might see you. He never warned me that you were sassy." He ran a hand through his goldie locks (see what I did dere? No? k. nvm.).

"WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU f*CKING KNOW ABOUT GREG!?" I yelled, narrowing my eyes at him. Probably should be on the defensive, but I'm the mighty Claire. I don't do defensive. I go in and kill all the puppies first and then I eat the childr- Okay. Sorry, off topic.

"Greg's my brother?!" He replied, backing away slowly. I advanced on him.

"GREG'S MY FRIEND!" As I was about to tackle him, someone tackled me.

"OUCH OH MY GAWD DO YOU KNOW WHAT PERSONAL SPACE IS LIAM! I HONESTLY THOUGHT YOU WERE THE RESPONSIBLE ONE... I MIGHT HAVE TO RETHINK THAT AND MAKE IT ZAYN!"I screeched.

"Oh, Claire, what did you do to make Liam go hulk? You must be a special child." Niall said, looking at me in awe.

"I DON'T F*CKING KNOW WHAT I DID TO LIAM NOW HELP ME!" I screeched as I rolled over and around the floor with Liam. He was pretty fit, I might add.

Actually, I do know what I did to Liam, but you don't see Louis tackling me, now do you? Even though I did the same thing to him?

"Claire!" I heard a girl shout. Caitlin!

I was pulled from Liam and Caitlin hugged me close. "Evil, evil boys." She muttered.

"Um, I see Zayn and Harry approaching, we might want to run-"

"So THAT'S his name!" Caitlin said, doing a little dance. I stared at her.

"What? Do you know their names? The creepy stalkers kidnapped me!" She asked, bewildered.

I sighed. "Dearest, they ain't stalkers, they're 1D."

She groaned. "We're going now."

Soon I was being dragged forcefully away from 1D and a very mad Liam when someone grabbed my shoulder. "SH*T GOD I THINK YOU PULLED MY ARM MUSCLE!" I cried out, and Caitlin stopped, turning to look at Niall.

"Sorry, Claire-" He stops to pant. "I need- Greg- for something. Can you show me where he lives?" He asked.

"Sorry, Niall, I don't do things for strangers." I waved. "Struggle bus."

I hit the ground running, Caitlin far ahead of me. Waving my arms around, Caitlin and I sprinted out of the store back the way we came. I was out of breath, my throat burning, but I didn't stop.

"How do they know Greg?" Caitlin asked.

I put a hand on my stomach and coughed, stumbling forward. "Greg- is- my friend, we know that. He must have the wrong one because he has a brother Greg who's last name is Horan- Oh my gawd. That is Greg's last name. I am a f*cking idiot." I took a deep breath, but didn't stop running, my blonde hair whipping back. [A/N- I know Caitlin -@Claire_201- has dark hair but I uh think since I'm blonde and she's my twin... yeah]

---

 Caitlin's POV

I saw our apartment building in the distance and I told Claire to hurry up.

"I'm coming, gawd, I can't run amazingly!" She pouted.

"I'm a horrible runner, and if I can run better than you..." I trailed off grumpily, but I slowed down so she ran beside me. I'm probably the world's worst runner, I don't have any stamina.

"Thank you!" Claire said sarcastically. "Perfect way to build self-esteem."

"You mean stamina?" I asked, and Claire just punched me in the elbow.

"No, you idiot, I meant self-esteem. And, do you see anyone following us?" She asked.

I turned around, but didn't see anyone. "Nah."

"Great, let's just barricade ourselves inside the flat for the time being. Don't let anyone in, especially not Greg." She whispered, doing a ninja roll on the ground and munching on an oreo.

Wait a second... oreo? Where the heck did she pull that from? I guess she's a special, magical child...

Running through the lobby of The Ivy and taking the elevator up to the top floor, neither of us took a long breath until I had latched the door.

Claire dragged some chairs and the coffee table.

"Don't break them!" I warned.

She gave me a look. "You're my twin. How often do I break things?" Claire said.

"Everyday." I answered unhelpfully.

"Oh do shut up woman and just help me barricade the door." She snapped and I helped her drag the coffee table over.

"They could come in through the windows." I told her as we studied our handy work.

"No way, none of those boys can climb." She boasted.

Very soon I have the feeling that I'll be saying 'told you so'...... I thought.

---

A/N:

Sorry the chapter was so short!!!! I will try and make the chapters longer and more detailed as we go along....

And I am planning this book to have a lot of chapters because the chapters are so short...

:D

Hope you liked!!!

-Caitlin