Ch. 2

A/N:

So, hey guys! The second chapter is coming up soon! I'm sorry it took a bit to get this chapter up, but I was extremely encouraged by the bits of comments and the 109 reads. Are you kidding me? 109 reads (when I last checked)? THAT. IS. FREAKING. AMAZAYN. (sorry for the carrot phrase)

I know it may not seem like a lot, but it is, to someone on the first chapter. :)

To remind you of the teasers from chappie uno:

 "Agent Caitlin, report for duty.  IMMEADIATLY."

"Who stole the unicorns this time?!"

"NOT THE OREOS BUSTER. NOT. THE. OREOS."

"Until next time on the being followed by creepy guys show!"

"CLAIRE YOU GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE."

"Who stole the spoons this time?"

"Help. I REPEAT, help."

---

Caitlin's POV

When I finally pulled away from Caroline's grip, she shook me gently. "Are you okay, honey?"

I looked into the depths of her watery blue eyes. Her pupils looked smaller in the light, staring up through my mind. "I guess so. It was... quite..." I didn't know how to describe that feeling. It was almost frightening. I think I was just overthinking the whole incident.

"I'm fine, really." I smile down at Caroline, who is obviously not convinced. Well, then.

"I don't think you're okay. I think that you should go home to that nutter of a sister you have and sort it out with her. Take the day off." Her determined face crinkled with worry.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Caroline." I waved weakly and stepped outside of "Grannie's". The second I was outside, my phone went off, its ringtone "Midnight Memories".

"Y'ello,"I mumbled into the phone.

"Agent Caitlin, report for duty.  IMMEADIATLY." Claire's voice crackled.

"Okay, who stole the unicorns this time?" I sighed, expecting some whacked-out story about factory-working unicorns, as usual.

"No. This is serious." Claire's voice sounded a bit panicky, even for Claire. Something was up, I was sure of that.

"Okay. What's up?"

"Well, you see, I came outside of Greg's, right?" She took a deep breath.

"You guys should just date already." I grumbled. Greg was a good guy and all, but Claire talked about him all the time and insisted they were "just friends". The typical excuse to hide a relationship from your twin.

"I don't like him!" Claire whined. Yeah, okay, sure. "No, but, I came out... and I saw these guys in black sneaking out from another flat across the hall. They were wearing masks and carrying bags and stuff. I don't know what I should do!"

"Who's flat was it?" I questioned. Us neighbors in our complex knew each other quite well.

"I think it was ours," Claire squealed.

I stopped in the middle of the street that I had been crossing. "No way, they could've stolen all our stuff!" My voice was cracking. There were some things I was rather fond of in there.