Ch. 1

A/N

Hi! My name's Caitlin. Yes, this isn't my first fanfiction, so, I hope you enjoy. My others aren't done yet, so, please read them! It would mean a lot.

Well, my minions, enjoy!

Caitlin

P.S. I'd like to thank Claire_201 for being so sweet and having an awesome story which all of you should read (yes, that's why the twins are Caitlin and Claire. I needed someone to use, and Claire_201 is amazing).

P.P.S. I'd also like to thank british_bound, another wonderful person to talk to. Her stories are amazing and she replies to everyone's comment. I'd make her my twin except I don't know her real first name, so I'd have to call her British, or Brit.... hey, that would've been a cool idea! Well, anyways, that's the only reason she's not my twin.

OKAY, SORRY FOR THE BLATHER HERE'S CHAPPIE NUMERO UNO!

---

Caitlin's POV

*A/N: This is not exactly based off of who Claire is as a person, this is just another interpretation story. Everyone, and especially Claire_201, please don't take it offensively! I'm creating a new character with Claire's name :) THANKS!*

"WHERE DID YOU HIDE THE OREOS!?!?!" Claire screamed across the room. (A/N: CLAIRE_201 is known to like oreos. I'm not copying her story, just including the facts :) )

I sighed, gesturing around. I actually had no idea where she left them. I didn't steal them.

"Well, looks like I'm going to have to buy us some more, then." Fine by me, not like I'd argue.

"Okay," I mumbled.

She smiled cheerily and whisked out the door, screaming, "That's What Makes You Beautiful" at the top of her lungs. For the second time today.

As soon as Claire had left, I headed into my room to get ready to go to work. As I opened the little closet, I growled. There wasn't anything nice to wear left in the closet. Unless you could call Claire's style of clothes nice. Most of her outfits consisted of old band t-shirts, ripped jeans, and weird headbands, which was definitely not my type. I'm assuming that she threw out all my checkered blouses once again, which had been a compromise, since she didn't like it when I wore dresses. Yeah. Claire was definitely a tomboy.

My dirty blonde hair cascaded down my back in a knotty mess. Recently I hadn't been able to keep up with it, between part time jobs I was constantly heading out for. Glancing at the clock, I did a time check. I had to be at the ice cream parlor in forty minutes, and it was a ten-minute drive.

Shuffling through the mostly-empty racks, I came upon a nice long-sleeve pink blouse with stripes, and a pair of skinny jeans. Perfecto!

Carrying them out, I laid them on my bed and danced around, grinning at myself in the mirror. I may be quiet, but when I'm alone I can let all my emotions out. Emotions that Claire had no idea about.

Claire was a great twin. We had grown up side by side, and she knew that I was different from most people. Especially her. I kept quiet, never really talked, and hid my fears. But she loved me as her sister, and was very protective. Every day at school, she defended me. Every single day. And we got along great, for the most part. Opposites attract is a true statement in this case. Sure, we had to deal with each other, we were twins. But, as it turned out, we were best friends also.

From when we could first walk, we did everything together. Playing games of ninja, which I always won. Being quiet has its advantages. Especially when you pull pranks. Yes, I do pull pranks. But only when people aren't looking.