funeral

Ty'kia pov

its been hard since my sister left. my mom or dad ain't even called and checked on me. fuck them too. today is her funeral, me and trey decided to have a close casket. I don't want  anyone seeing her like that.  we  was riding in the funeral car so we had to meet up at trey house.  we arrived at trey house . I see he had red puffy eyes and laniyah also. all our face looked  ruff but our fits was fresh. the funeral car pulled up and we got in. we drove to the funeral home. in the car I kept hugging and kissing laniyah. jade and jaden was on jaylen lap they look just like him . I smiled for the first time cause jaden was fighting jaylen in the car. we arrived at the funeral home and my smile faded. we got out and walk in . everybody turned they heads and looked at us. everybody was here. I cried at the fact that my sister was in that casket. jaylen walked me over to the front row followed by jade and jaden. I looked over and I see a tear slip from trey eyes . laniyah was walking with miya until she tried to open the casket. "mommy come back " "mommy please come back " "I love you mommy, why you leave me,  mommy come back I need you " she cried trying to get out of miya grip . trey went over and picked her up and took her out .I just cried harder at the fact laniyah was acting up its hard I tell y'all. we listen to the service and it was time for laniyah to sing.  I thought she couldn't do it but she song .

I fought for you The hardest, it made me the strongest So tell me your secrets I just can't stand to see you leaving

[Hook:] But heaven couldn't wait for you No heaven couldn't wait for you Heaven couldn't wait for you No heaven couldn't wait for you So go on, go home

[Verse 2:] We laughed at the darkness So scared that we lost it We stood on the ceilings You showed me love was all you needed

[Hook x2]

So go on, go home

[Outro:] Padre Nuestro Queestas en el cielo Santificado sea tu Nombre Venga tu reino Hagase tu voluntad En la tierra como en el cielo Amen

I was so proud of how strong she was to get up there and sing. she had a pretty voice just like her mother. after the funeral was over we all went home. I didn't want to have a celebrating party or whatever its called after someone die. I just wanted to lay down and sleep all day.