3 months later

3 months later....

Ty'kia POV

Things have been going good with me and jaylen. we have been dating for three months and he have been there for me every since that accident happened. I see my niece laniyah everyday and matter fact I have her right now . I layed in my bed watching her sleep peacefully. My sister is out of control. I feel bad for laniyah, she have to go through these things at a early age . She has a mother who is now a crack head and a single daddy trying to strive for both of them to maintain. I seen my sister the other I almost broke down and cried.

*Flash back*

Me and jaylen was driving down main street (back in the ghetto) to go to my house to get the rest of my stuff until we seen my sister twitching and pacing up and down the street. we drove by and went to my house, I got the rest of my stuff and we left. we drove back the same direction we came from and we see my sister getting beat up .we got out the car and helped her.
"Stop get off of her"I yelled .
the man got up and pointed a gun to my head and said she owe him 200 if he don't get it he killing somebody over here. jaylen came and gave the man 200 and the man walked away. I look at my sister with her dirty big shirt that use to be white, dirty basketball shorts, her hair was messy and all over the place, she have gotten skinny she use to be thick had booty, thighs everything now she has a flat ass, skinny thighs she looks like she weigh 60 pounds, he face was all bruised up and her skin has gotten darker . the sight of my sister made me cry." TAMIA you have to come home now "I cried.
"yumaiaijgkkx"my sister said. I didn't know what she said I just cried and cried telling her all the good times we had and she pushed me and walk down the street wobbling like she can fall any minute she was way on the curb then way in the street I just watched her leave. when she disappeared I just stood there and I felt arms picked me up and put me in the car and then we drives off .