Lord please help me

Romone POV

I called that bitch Tamia over here trying to steal from me and shit i swear I'm gonna beat her ass. i sniff my last sniff on my towel and got cleaned up . i heard a knock on my door and i knew it was that hoe. she think i love her hell naw i just wanted to fuck her ass and that's what I'm about to do and teach that bitch a lesson about stealing from me. i open the door and there she stood looking sexy she already knew . i licked my lips and let her in. "wassup ma " i said kissing her . she shut the door behind her and as soon as she turned around i punch the shit out of her. i stomp her in her face and kept punching her until i knocked her out. i picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room. i cleaned her face off and put some make up on her and slapped her to wake her ass up. i pulled her pants and panties down and i started thrusting myself into her fast she started screaming . i liked what i was hearing the lil bitch was in pain. so i went faster and faster until i got tired. it was blood everywhere. i slapped that bitch and got off her. "why you doing this , i thought you love me"she said crying. "bitch love you ? I'm a thug i don't love y'all hoes,fuck you i got what i wanted so you can get the fuck out " i yelled .She started to get up but as soon as she stood up she fell back down i just laughed and went into my closet and got some sharkeisha powder. i came back to where she was and told her to sniff it .she didn't want to ,why does this bitch make shit complicated.  i grabbed her by her hair and pushed her face in the bag and made her sniff it. she took one sniff and passed the fuck out . yeah sharkeisha powder ain't no joke you hit that shit and you be out but it leave you addicted so now that bitch gone be strung out hahaha fuck that bitch *jigs* . i took my keys to that Bugatti i bought for her and threw her out of my house . she will wake up soon .

Tamia POV

i woke up and i tried to stand up but i was to weak so i crawled away from romone house. why did he do this too me. what was that white stuff i need some more now. i crawled all the way to the corner store and called my sister.

<phone conversation>

ty: what you want now tamia

me: ty i need you to come get me , I'm at six sisters corner store , romone took the car back ,beat me up,and raped me I'm too weak to walk

ty: omg I'm coming now OK

i blacked out 

Ty'kia POV

Omg i cant believe when something is going good in my life some bad always got to happen . The phone hung up . i looked over at jaylen and we was at the beach. "jaylen i know this our date but my sister need me you have to take me to go get her at the store" i said panicking. he turned the car around we drove all the way there in silence. i was wondering where laniyah was , my mama was at work so there's no way my mom has her. oh my gosh . we finally got there and i seen my sister laying down in front of the store i quickly jumped out and picked her up rocking her back and forth in my arms crying . "why tamia why " i cried . wake up tamia please " i cried harder. " we have to get her to the hospital quick " jaylen said while picking up my sister . i ran and open the door and he put her in the back seat and i got back there with her. he got in the car and drove to the ER quickly. i just cried my eyes out looking at my sister who was beat up. we finally made it to the hospital . jaylen got my sister out and carried her bridal style in the hospital . i came in yelling " i need some help now we need a doctor" . doctors and nurses came running and getting my sister and taking her to the back. i cried harder to see her leave . My mother  came from the back crying she ask how this happen and i told her what tamia told me . Then we got quiet and we both said at the same time "where's laniyah". my mom started panicking and she passed out. the nurses came and got her and took her to the back to. i called trey from my sister phone and he answered. 

<PHONE CONVERSATION>

ME: TREY WHERES LANIYAH 

TREY : SHE SLEEP WHY

ME: THANK GOODNESS ,TAMIA IS IN THE HOSPITAL CAUSE HER BOYFRIEND RAPED AND BEAT HER UP BADLY 

TREY: DANG I'M ON MY WAY

<END OF CONVERSATION>

I just sat in the waiting room crying my eyes out and jaylen just hug me and rubbed my back. i really appreciate everything he has done for me .