||Zero||

Zero

Sixteen-year-old Harry Styles was walking home from school. It was a warm, sunny day in Holmes Chapel, England. The wind was blowing, causing the boy's unruly brown hair to fall in front of his jade-green eyes. He giggled and fixed his hair back to its proper place, and he smiled as he arrived home. But, what quickly caught him off guard was the huge moving truck outside of the house next door, and there happened to be a gorgeous man standing outside on the lawn and looking at him.

He tilted his head then walked over to the house next door and saw two men get into the empty moving truck. Harry watched as the truck drove off a minute later, and that's when he noticed the man was still looking at him.

"A-are you the new owner of this house, sir?" Harry asked nervously, he folded his arms in front of his chest from nervous habit.

"Yes. My name is Louis. And who might you be, cutie?"

"I'm . . . Harry. My name is Harry, and I'm your next door neighbour. I live at the yellow house that is beside yours."

Twenty-five-year-old Louis Tomlinson not so subtly checking out the boy, "how old are you?"

"I'm . . . Sixteen-years-old," the small boy eyed the man cautiously, "how old are you?"

"I'm twenty-five, young one," was the reply Harry got.

"You've called me two different names already. Why?"

"I like pet names. Do you not like being called pet names?"

"As long as you don't treat me like an animal then I'm okay with you calling me pet names."

"Great, and I definitely will not treat you like an animal" Louis replied, a smirk evident upon his face.

"You creep me out, but only a tad" the curly haired boy said quietly.

"Oh, and why is that?"

"I don't know . . ."

"How about you come inside and I'll make you some tea?" The older lad suggested.

"What if you're just saying that to get me in there, just so that you can murder me?" Harry raised an eyebrow and his bottom lip slightly stuck out.

Louis rolled his blue eyes, but had a smile upon his face, "you won't know, unless you come inside with me."

"I don't know . . . I mean, I just met you."

"I'm not going to kill you, love. You're too beautiful to kill, anyways" the blue-eyed man said, a chuckle following after, "so, you coming inside for tea?"

"I-I . . . Maybe another time, Louis?"

Hearing the boy say his name, that made Louis smile wide. He loved how his name just easily rolled off the tip of Harry's tongue.

"Yeah, sure," the man licked his lips, "do you have a phone?"

"Uh, umm, yes," the green-eyed lad furrowed his eyebrows, "why?"

"Can I put my number into your contacts?"

"I-I guess so, yeah," the suspicious lad pulls out his phone, he unlocks it and hands it to the man, "don't go snooping on there, just put your number in and hand my phone back to me after that."

"Yes, of course," Louis typed his phone number into Harry's contact list, he put his contact as 'Lou' and took a picture of himself for his contact picture. Once pleased with his contact, he handed the boy his phone back, "there you go, love."