Chapter 11: Damon's POV

DPOV

“Hello brother how are you feeling?”

“Fine even though I’m doped up on vervain right now by the way you really need to come up with more original tactics because this whole kidnapping thing is getting old,”

Stefan threw his head back as he laughed, not one of those oh-my-god-that-joke-was-really-fucking-funny kind laughs, no he hasn’t made that kind of laugh in centuries. This laugh was more along the lines of your-crossing-the-line-piss-me-off-even-more-and-I’ll-your-freaking-head-off kind of laugh the one I was eerily familiar with.

The need to crawl under something, curl into a ball and pray that he’ll leave me alone made itself known no! I screamed inside of my skull, not again I refuse to cower in fear of him I refuse to let him control and do whatever he wants with me for fear that he’ll do something worse than rape me. I will not be his tool I’d rather die than repeat what happened while I was his slave.

I straightened my posture, keeping eye contact with him my muscles tense in case he decided to attack me, Stefan eyes widened slightly at this causing me to smirk I was the mate of an alpha it was about damn time that I acted like it. I’m tired of running away like some frightened pup “you’ve been with the wolves to long Damon” Stefan growled his eyes narrowed darkening slightly, anger present in his expression.

“You have forgotten your place” I hissed barring my fangs at him, “no brother it is you who has forgotten your place” my brother quirked his brow; he took a small step obviously still in shock at my sudden defiance. He opened his mouth the speak but I cut him off before he could utter a single sound “I am the husband and mate of an alpha I bow to no one and I am slave to no one I am no longer the whimpering petrified, vampire that you once knew brother I am not afraid of you”.

I took a step forward, my fear now replaced with anger and blind rage even with the heavy amount of vervain coursing through my body, and low amount of blood in my systems I was seconds away from ripping his throat out and feasting on his blood. Katherine however had other plans.

Her body was a blur, as she came between us her hand pressed against my chest stopping me from further advancing toward him, “Damon stop! Calm down” she cried voice pleading “can’t you see? We’re trying to help you” excuse me? Did I hear that right?. “Help me?” I asked the brunette nodded vigorously “Damon please you’re not in yourself right now the werewolves took you away from Stefan and the others, they used their witch to control your mind you’ve been a slave to them all this time Damon ever since you were taking away your brothers never stopped trying to think of a way to free you.”

My mouth flew open, eyebrows disappearing behind dark black hair she couldn’t be serious, “w-what?” I stuttered Katherine’s brown eyes gazed at me with sympathy “I know it’s a lot to take in Damon but you have to let us help you” my god she actually believes that crap that she came out of her mouth, why the hell would she think that I was being controlled!?!.

My answer came, in the form of a sly smirk that crawled on Stefan’s face, “you bastard!” My vision turned red, I sprinted past Katherine before she could stop me there was a loud clap as my body collided with Stefan’s, we tumbled to the ground tangled in a mess of limps “you fucking bastard! How dare you!” we rolled on the ground.

I raised my fist, punching him in his ribs satisfied when I heard a small cracking noise Stefan let out a sharp cry of agony, lifting his knee to come into contact with my stomach the impact knocked me onto my back. Giving him the advantage to quickly grab my arms and pin them to my side as he straddled me, I moved me hips on reflex in an effort to buck him off of me.

Stefan gave me a sadistic smirk, leaning in until his breath tickled my earlobe “don’t tease me brother” he whispered in a husky voice, I snarled in reply “try anything and I’ll rip your heart out” he froze for a moment before chuckling softly. “I’m starting to like this new side of you Damon it’s very…erotic” his tone sent a chill of disgust down my spine.

I felt the wetness of his tongue, trail up my neck before he pulled back and but still straddled me, “Zach!, Jason!” within seconds Stefan rolled off of me letting go of my arms. Only for them to be pinned behind my back “take him into the basement until we manage the rid him of the spell the witch casted on him he’s dangerous so chain him up as well”.

“Stefan!” I shouted, thrashing in the two vampires grip “you sick bastard you’ll pay for this! You’ll pay!” my cries were ignored, it was then while they dragged into the dark confounds of the basement that I realized just how dangerous the situation was.