Chapter 1: Damon's POV

DPOV

The first thing I felt when I woke up was warmth; unconsciously I let out a small purr and buried my self deeper into my mate’s embrace. His heartbeat drumming steadily against my ear like a lullaby, I let out a yawn my fingers ghosting over the skin on his chest his body shivered while the arm around me tightened “that tickles” he mumbled voice dripping with sleep.

I chuckled, but didn’t stop my ministrations he leaned into my touches, before reaching over with his free hand. And intertwined our fingers gentle lips touched the top of my head causing me to smile I’ve always loved these early morning moments, where we could just bask in each other’s presence for as long as we wanted Tyler lifted our intertwined hand and kissed the silver band that laid on my ring finger “you’re so beautiful” I smiled “liar” Tyler was silent. Not bothering to give me a reply I didn’t mind, then hands gripped me tightly as they flipped me over onto my back I let out a small squeak in surprised.

The mattress bounced, and dipped while Tyler moved to straddle me his eyes dark yet held sparks of love, the intensity of his gaze taking my breath away. Ever so slowly he leaned in his lips brushed against my neck I leaned back my head as best as I could trying to give him more access, I let out a shaky breath when I felt his tongue lick a still stinging bite mark on my collarbone “T-Tyler” I whimpered my mate kissed my neck letting out a small growl that sent a shiver down my spine “never say you’re not beautiful my pet” the tone of his voice made me cling onto him in need.

I nodded, but he didn’t seem satisfied with that “promise me that you’ll never say you’re not beautiful” is he serious?, I bit my bottom lip nervously he gave me a small peck his hand traveling lower and lower until…I gasped. My nails digging into his forearms breaking the skin but he didn’t seem to mind he kissed my neck again this time nibbling on it lightly “say it my pet if you do I’ll reward you” my breath hitched, as he stroked me slowly I bucked my hips silently begging him to move faster but that only managed to get him to stop.

I whined, moving my hips again but he still didn’t move his hand, “say it” I took in a breath to calm myself I needed him so badly. “I…I promise I won’t say I’m not beautiful again” I could feel him smile against my skin, A triumphant aura began to ooze off of him “good boy” he teased before moving his hand fast this time, I moaned and withered underneath him closing my eyes tightly “ah! Tyler!” he gripped me tighter and I cried out arching my back.

It felt so good!, but it wasn’t enough “T-Tyler…not enough…” the hand around me stilled, “what do you need?” his voice was husky and teasing. I whimpered again “y-you” I whined “I need you! Please!” Tyler chuckled before pushing my legs apart “as you wish” I arched my back as he pushed into me. My body was still loose from the night before, oh how I love his rewards.