Chapter 3: Damon's POV

DPOV

“Well, Well, Well if it isn’t the happy couple”

I rolled my eyes; “hello Stefan how are you?” my brother blinked at me “is that a rhetorical question?” I had to fight to keep from rolling my eyes again, but let out a slightly annoyed sigh “So what do I owe the pleasure of being visited by Mystic’s Falls most famous engaged couple” “actually we’re married now” I couldn’t help but point out. There was a strange flicker in my brother’s dark green eyes before he let out a small growl “how interesting” I nodded well since Klaus decided to plan it you could say it was interesting…Stefan leaned back against the wall behind the chains tied tightly around his wrist and ankles rattled as he did so.

“Sorry I missed it I’ve been a bit tied up for a while” he shook the chains for emphasis, “but you still haven’t answered my question what are you doing here?” I bit my bottom lip nervously, Tyler must have sensed my anxiousness because I felt him place his hand on my back the touch was comforting yet sent a small sliver of desire through me. He smirked teasingly at me but I tried to ignore it…It wasn’t working…I took in a deep breath before taking a tentative step forward, “you never gave me answer to the question i asked you not too long ago” Stefan quirked his brow gazing at me curiously. “OH? What question is that?” “Was there ever a time...where i didn’t disgust you?” the very atmosphere in the room changed i was seriously considering turning around and running away.

The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife, my brother stared at me and first time in years his eyes softened, slowly with a grunt his stood Tyler’s body tensed next to me. I leaned against him slightly causing him to let out a possessive hiss as he kissed my temple i smiled at him before taking a another cautious step toward my brother, Stefan narrowed his eyes giving me his usual get-over-here-or-I’ll-kill-you look on pure instinct i scurried over to him he sighed, before his gaze softened again he reached out and rest his hand on my cheek i jumped unintentionally at the touch. It’s strange...This kind of touch from him feels so familiar...Yet so foreign “yes..” I blinked as if coming out of a daze “what?” he glared at me but it seemed more forceful then this previous glares over the years, “yes there was a time where you didn’t disgust me” so then…If there was time where I didn’t make him furious with anger even just by looking at him then did I do something to cause his anger?.

Knowing me, I probably did something to deserve his fury hell considering the things I did in the past I would hate me too, His thumb rubbed gently against my cheek I almost flinched away this was just so surreal. “I’m sorry” Stefan blinked his eyes seemed to spark with realization “what?” “For whatever I did to make you hate me I’m sorry” he stared at, “you’re…apologizing?” I nodded vigorously, “I mean I must have done something to earn your hatred I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness but please forgive me” His eyes widened before narrowing dangerously an angered snarled passed through his lips making me jump. Did I say something wrong? “Stop it” “stop what?” “Making that face” I quirked my brow “what face? What are you talking about?” he rolled his eyes, “stop making that face! You use to do it all the time” what the hell is he talking about?, I cocked my head he narrowed his eyes again “I said stop it” I opened my mouth to question him again when cold lips pressed against mine.

Time it-self seemed to stop, my undead heart pounded against my chest, I couldn’t react I didn’t know how to react, but an wolfish possessive roar  rang in my eardrums and I knew there would be hell to pay.