Chapter 7: Tyler's POV

TPOV

I shivered as a cold chill ran up my spine.

“Tyler are you okay?” light blue eyes, stared at me in concern a frown marring my beautiful mate’s face, I could feel wave upon wave of concern leak off of him only to wash over me. I gave him a reassuring smile before kissing his temple nuzzling his neck “I’m fine love” I reassured him nipping his neck causing him to jump he gave me a small smile, only for it to fall momentarily when a teasing voice spoke up “hey Damon your looking a little bit uncomfortable there is there something wrong?” Klaus smirked.

Damon tensed, practically shoving his face into my chest to hide his embarrassment I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his waist deliver a knowing smile toward the now squirming Jeremy that sat diagonal from me. “You okay Jere?” Jeremy’s face turned beat red “fuck you Tyler” he hissed I gasped in mock hurt “careful Jeremy you’ll hurt my feelings” the young werewolf rolled his eyes at me, moving his body slightly so he was leaning against Klaus making the vampire’s smile widen a-bit.

“Getting a bit lovey-dovey there aren’t you?.”

“I hope someone hits you in the face with a frying pan,”

“Too late that’s already happened!.”

“I…I don’t even won’t to know,”

“You really don’t just know that you should never sneak up behind Damon when he’s cooking,”

Damon smacked the back of my head, before wiggling out of my embrace and standing up, I reached out to grab him again but he cleverly moved out the way a sly smile on his face. “I’m thirsty I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me” I smiled blowing him a kiss “Hurry back so I can carry you to the bedroom and tie you to the head board”, “my god Tyler for a werewolf your insatiable” I smirked “you know you love it” light blue eyes rolled in their sockets he gave me one last smile before he swiftly walked out of the room.

“Damon seems to holding up well with the news that his psycho brother just escaped from prison” I sighed, fighting the urge to slam my forehead against the coffee-table “must you bring that up Klaus?” he shrugged expression suddenly serious, “you still haven’t decided what we’re going to do about it” that’s because I don’t know what to do about it. “And the fact that Stefan’s not only crazy but an evil little manipulative bitch that just makes the situation ten times worse”.

I chewed on my bottom lip, Klaus was right about that not only was Stefan a crazy psycho bitch, but he was also a crazy devious psycho bitch making him unpredictable you never really know what kind of move he’s going to make. Until he actually performs it that and the fact that he could manipulate anyone with just a few words only made the situation more critical, “did you manage to get anything from some of his contacts Elijah” the emotionless vampire shook his head “all the contacts swore that they haven’t heard from or seen Stefan in months”

“How do you know they weren’t lying?” I questioned, Elijah gave me a cold humorless smirk “they know better than to lie to me” a chill ran up my spine as I tried to imagine the lengths he would go in order to gain information, from someone who refused to talk and I have a feeling that those lengths would be as unpleasant as possible. “So what do we know? Just wait?” Klaus asked a frown forming on his face I nodded I distasted the idea but it was the only logical thing to do, for the moment we we’re stuck we couldn’t go busting down doors unless Stefan makes the first move which would hopefully be soon.

Jeremy opened his mouth, possibly to toss in a suggestion when he all but slammed his lips shut, he visibly winced his eyes squinted as he rubbed his ears furiously I blinked shifting my body. So I could see what was wrong with him but Klaus beat to the punch gently he grabbed his mate, shifting them so they were face to face “angel what’s wrong? What’s the matter” Jeremy groaned his body giving off a shiver as he screwed his eyes shut clapping his hands against his ears “It hurts…” he whimpered in a soft voice “It hurts…”.