Nash Grier---And I'm So Glad She Didn't Walk Away

Imagine that you are talking with your best friend at a local cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was at school yesterday and B-"     Y/B/F/N suddenly stops talking and  looks at something besides you with a surprised face. You turn your head to the side and see a tall blue eyed brunette haired boy standing next to you. You stand frozen in place as one of your all time favorite viner stands at your side.

"Sorry to interrupt ladies, but I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are," He says looking straight at you carefully as if he is studying you. You blush a deep red as he keeps looking at you from head to toe.

"I'm Nash Grier," he says. He holds out his hand and you shake it. "I-I know who y-you are. I'm Y/N and t-this is Y/B/F/N," you stammer. He smiles at how hard it was for you to get your words out. "Well nice to meet you two," he says. "You too," you reply.

"Can I get a picture?" Y/B/F/N asks. She has been almost jumping off the walls with excitement. Nash smiles and says, "sure." Y/B/F/N takes out her phone and hands it to you. She poses with him while you take the picture for them. Then you hand your best friend her phone back. "May I have one too?" you ask.

Nash gives a shy smile and a nervous laugh at the same time. "You may, but actually I was wondering the same thing. I was hoping that you would pose for a couple of photos I'm taking for my film school," he says. You stand there stunned.

"Why do you want me? Is there not anyone else who looks better that you would want?" you finally manage to say. "Nah hon. You have just the right look that I need," he says. You glance at your best friend and she's nodding her head frantically. "Okay then. I'll do it," you say smiling. A big smile grows on Nash's face.

You two start to walk away. "You better call me later, and tell me all about it," Y/B/F/N calls eagerly after you. You can't help but laugh at her.

Nash takes you to a rose garden near by and points to a bush. "Can you stand right there?" he asks. "Sure," you say while nodding your head. "What do you want me to do," you ask. "Why don't you pretend to smell this rose while smiling and looking at me," he says handing you a rose. You do what you're told and he starts to take picture after picture every so often giving you new instructions.

When he is done he drives you home. He parks his car in your driveway and turns to face you. "Thank you so much Y/N! You really saved me there," he says. "No problem," you reply. He suddenly drops his gaze to the passengers side floor board.

"Can I have your number?" he asks. "Y-Yeah sure if you want it," you say shocked. He looks back at you with a goofy grin on his face. "Cool. Maybe we can hang out sometime soon," he says. "Yeah maybe," you reply.

You open the car door to get out. "Well I'll see you later," he says as you exit the car. "Bye," you call. He pulls out of your driveway and waves to you. You wave back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspiration: Nash's love for photography and the song I met a girl by William Michael Morgan

Published
March 4 2017