Love Letters (Part 3)

I decided that I'd write back and that I'd be slightly formal and slightly casual at the same time too. I wanted to know what had gone wrong when I'd sent my letter all those days ago.

̶D̶e̶a̶r̶  Well, no name was included so who do I address it to?

Dear mystery writer,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for replying to my letter, I really appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your day to reply to my ramblings.

I thought I owed it to you to reply to you after your kind actions, so here I am. I don't often write letters, in fact the one I wrote to you last time was my first letter so I wouldn't be surprised if I did in fact mess things up with the address. I'm part of the new generation of people who can't live without technology, so no surprise there.

The 'Troll' in my letter was addressed to was my friend Ethan, so if anyone does move in a few doors down named Ethan, then I suppose we'd have found the needle in the haystack. I thought the nickname was endearing too; he didn't think so when I first called him one, but the name stuck.

Once again, I'd like to thank you for helping me on my quest to find my unreachable best friend.

P.S I've got no idea how to address you when I write to you

J