Chapter Eight

Alright this chapter is going to be short. And its just going to be a tid bit of Lizzy, and Caden!

Like?

I hope so! :D

I just want to say... Thank you so much for getting me on the werewolf and romance list! I'm so happy!!! I also have 614 reads! That's a lot!!! OMG! THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH! It means so much to me! <3

And thanks to all my new fans! <3 I love you all! 

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Eight

I can't believe he just talked to me. Oh. My. Gosh. His accent, it was like it was heaven on earth.

It's amazing how he makes me feel by just talking to me. Stupid mate bond. 

Does he know? He has to know. It would have been obvious, right?

I sighed, slouching back in my seat. I tried my hardest to not look at him in the long period we shared together in this classroom.

I could feel his eyes on me, scanning my every move. It gave me chills.

I tried my hardest to not turn and look at his perfection. It was harder than it seemed. I tried everything possible that would give me the strength to not look at him. I counted in my head to Goddess knows what number. I played with my fingers a bit; even bit my nails a few times till there was nothing left to chew. Don’t worry there was still some nail there.

After five minutes of listening to the teacher give his lecture, I gave in. I looked at him, letting my hair almost slap him in the face. He didn’t even flinch.

No doubt, my instincts were right. He was staring at me. The intensity of those hazel orbs was too much. I got lost and I couldn't find my way back. Not that I minded one bit. I enjoyed getting lost in his eyes. It reminded me of me running in the forest just around my house.

He blinked and it snapped me out of my trance. My face started to heat up while I heard him chuckle. I started to get mad. Mad at the fact that he made me feel this way.

Like I was the only girl the world, the only one for him.

I didn't want to fall straight into his arms. I wanted to feel independent. Not like I have to rely on him. I have always been the strong girl in my family. The one that was tough as a nail. Being around him made me feel weak, like I had no choice but to fall into his charm. This made me feel on edge.

The bond seemed to get stronger with every second that passed. Independence didn’t seem like a possibility right now. As much as I hated that fact, it was true. Being with your mate means that the male is dominant. No matter how strong the female was. In this case, he was already physically stronger than me. There was no doubt in my mind about that.

I pouted, turning my attention back to the teacher. She was talking about something boring. I hated lectures with a passion. It made me want to sleep. On a normal day, I probably would have fallen asleep a long time ago. With Caden right next to me, getting closer to my face, it was impossible. I could feel his breath on my neck; it was like a soft whisper to my skin. My wolf was howling by now for more. I wasn’t willing to do that in the middle of class though.

Class was almost over when the teacher gave us the last five minutes to talk among ourselves. I cursed at myself. Great. Just what I need. An excuse to talk to him. I honestly don’t think I was ready to face him. His accent was just so intoxicating. It was like he was putting a spell on me.