7: "Ain't No Shook Hands In Brooklyn." [Part 3]

Start from the beginning

Jas'marieé: Wait!

Freshman: (puts up the deuces) Deuces. (turns the corner)

Jas'marieé: (sighs and goes into the counselor's office. She sees Mrs. Bond sitting there, smiling and she rolls her eyes) What did you want?

Mrs. Bond: You got your bag?

Jas'marieé: Yeah, why?

Mrs. Bond: We're going out somewhere.

Jas'marieé: Where?

Mrs. Bond: Anywhere.

Jas'marieé: Why?

Mrs. Bond: It's something I do with all my people when they're showing signs of distress.

Jas'marieé: Who said I was distressed?

Mrs. Bond: (grabs her leather XOXO jacket and her wallet) Come on. Follow me.

Jas'marieé: (follows her out) But what about getting signed out?

Mrs. Bond: (shrugs nonchalantly) I had Nurse Allie give me a faulty Doctor's Note saying you weren't feeling well. Forged a signature or two. Besides, you have to come back to the school to go to the assembly after school?

Jas'marieé: No one mentioned that.

Mrs. Bond: Mrs. Daniels is going to make an announcement at lunch. But you won't be there.

Jas'marieé: What is it for?

Mrs. Bond: Discussing the Stardom Lights, revealing who is on spotlight this year, and - in addition - discussing the events of today's incident.

Jas'marieé: (sighs) Do I have to go?

Mrs. Bond: It's mandatory for every student.

Jas'marieé: Well, at least I don't have to see Prince the whole day.

Mrs. Bond: Again with you two?

Jas'marieé: Yes! He had something to do with that incident. I'm so sure of it.

Mrs. Bond: I don't think he of all people would stoop so low.

Jas'marieé: He sure did when he slept with me when I was vulnerable. What makes you think he wouldn't?

Mrs. Bond: Considering the fact that he legit took you on a dream date and basically gave you an engagement ring, I don't believe it. Read between the lines, Jas'marieé.

Jas'marieé: (sighs) Whatever. (P.O.V.: Did she just say legit, though?)

__________________________________________________________

{Lunch Time, Star Central High School, 12:00 pm}

(The whole gang is sitting at the table eating and talking silently)

Prince: Have any of you seen Jas'marieé?

Roc: Nah. She must've ran off again.

Lay: Again?

Roc: She runs off when she's sad.

Prince: I tried to see if Mrs. Bond was there, even she wasn't.

Tool: That's really weird.

Sodee: Hopefully, she not doing nothing stupid.

Gennis: Doubt it. Y'all told her she was basically a slut and a pothead.

Dede&Lay: We ain't say that!

Shay: Sellouts.

Lay: Ah, suck it.