Meeting My Demise. ♥

[Monologue #5]

  As you can see, I'm not writing this in my book. I'm in a state of pure insanity. My mind, body, and soul is completely shattered. My thoughts are at ransom. My tears are like icicles. Blood freezes in my veins. The feeling is like a weightless amount of air. All density is removed. Somehow, it makes me feel like I'm in a state of dormancy. The world is at a standstill — and I'm the only one moving.

_____________________________

  Jas'marieé: Where am I? (walks around in circles) Why is it so dark?

  ?.?.?.?: You're in the absence of light.

  Jas'marieé: Again?

  ?.?.?.?: Nah, this is your first time.

  Jas'marieé: Why can't I see you?

  ?.?.?.?: You can. Just look in the mirror.

  Jas'marieé: So you're Jas'marieé number 2?

  ?.?.?.?: No stupid. I'm Shadow. Your demon.

  Jas'marieé: What the hell?

  Shadow: I'm the demons living inside of you. I'm your bad conscience.

  Jas'marieé: Then go away!

  Shadow: It's not that easy, Jas'marieé. You can't evade my being.

  Jas'marieé: Yes the fuck I can! (begins running until she feels something choking her)

  Shadow: (chuckles evilly) I told you. You can't evade my power. You can never beat me, Jas'marieé. I'm your worst enemy here.

  Jas'marieé: You're the reason why everything bad happens to me! (drop kicks Shadow) Now try me, bitch!

  Shadow: (yanks Jas'marieé by her hair) I'm undefeated. I'll never leave your soul. I could send your ass back to hell with me, but you're too naïve to know I'm the reason you're on the verge of dying.

  Jas'marieé: Hold the nuggets...WHAT?!

  Shadow: I'm your killer. Not Prince. Not Roc. Me.

  Jas'marieé: But I just met you.

  Shadow: Naw. I live in all of your enemies souls.

  Jas'marieé: So you're Angela, Chris, Prince, and you were Aaron's?

  Shadow: Indeed.

  Jas'marieé: So if I'm your enemy, why didn't you just finish me off?!

  Shadow: 'Cause love is a bitch. If you never had people love you, I'd kill you.

  Jas'marieé: But I'm a slut. Everyone thinks so.

  Shadow: 'Cause you're playing games with people's feelings. That reminds me. I need to kill you now.

  Jas'marieé: DON'T! (runs until she sees a light. She jumps into the light and sees her unconscious body laying on the hospital bed) That's me...

  Shadow: (sneaks behind her) If I kill you, she's dead. (takes the gun and points it at Jas'marieé)

  Jas'marieé: (closes her eyes and cringes until she feels something lift her up) What the...?

  Desariee: Saved you again. (smiles)

  Jas'marieé: Desariee! (picks her up and hugs her) You're not completely dead!

  Desariee: Don't be too sure. (takes Jas'marieé and slings her into her unconscious body) By the way, I had help this time.