Here comes the sun. <3

hey everyone ! its been one rough week . if you didn't hear , LaGuardia didn't take me in . i cried for hours . it was my dream school :/ & out of 11 schools, only 1 took me in which is Academy for Young Writers ( a school that's for publishing stories :) ) so i made a decision to try it for a year and possibly move to ATL when im 15 . :)

anyway , back to the story ! ( decided to write a shortie today . [ shortie - a super short chapter, which is rare af for me ] ) you're going to find out about Naty . :)

__________________________________________ 

[Monologue #20]

I forgive you for all your mistakes, but staying here is my only choice until I see the light of a brand new day. 

__________________________________________

Naty: (walks around a mysterious place with a white Marilyn Monroe-like dress, diamond studs, and barefoot. Her hair hung down low and back to it's natural color of brunette. Her eyes returned back to it's natural color of hazel. She reaches an open golden door and goes inside to see a large castle being blocked by moving clouds. She looks around in amazement only to see a woman wearing the same dress as Naty. The woman was sitting by herself, reading the Bible. She had long hair that stopped at her lower back, caramel skin and eyes like trees reflecting on the Arabian Sea)(P.O.V.: She looks like...her.)(steps closer to the woman)

?.?.?.?: (feels her presence)(P.O.V.: It's her! I can feel it.)

Naty: Hi...

?.?.?.?: Sheanatya? (looks up)

Naty: Mom!

Narielle: (gets up and hugs her) I can't believe it! Why are you here?

Naty: I don't know! Where am I?

Narielle: Heaven.

Naty: How? I practically jumped out a friggin' window and killed myself.

Narielle: Well - wait, what?! Why?!

Naty: Why didn't you tell me I was adopted?!

Narielle: (P.O.V.: Oh no...) Y-You know?

Naty: Yes! You put me through all this bull with you and dad. You died and he did too. I had no one to raise me all the time during middle school. Do you know how many times I tried to commit suicide?! Even on happy days, I wanted to do it. (starts to cry) I'm just done!

Narielle: Naty, I'm so sorry for making you feel that way. I'm a bad mother, I know. I was so busy trying to make your...father...happy, that I couldn't take time to worry about you. Your real mother died during labor and your father was absent. So Omari and Akoye went with your aunt Tyler and I was given you because your mother made me your godmother.

Naty: I have enough heart to forgive you, Narielle. But what was she like?

Narielle: Your mom, right?

Naty: (nods and sits in front of Narielle) Yeah.

Narielle: Why don't you ask her for yourself?

Naty: (gasps) She's here?!

Narielle: (nods and smiles) Yeah. Look, she's coming over now.

Naty: (looks and sees a woman with green eyes, olive skin, and dark hair like Toni Braxton approaching them.)

?.?.?.?: Ahhh...Narielle, who is this? (points at Naty)

Narielle: (to Naty) Naty, this is Nahla...(turns to Nahla) Nahla, this is Sheanatya.