Call Of The Storm....

Chapter 15 Babieeez ! (;

________________________________________

{Later That Morning, 8:56 am}

(Brittany wakes up and goes inside. She see that nobody is up, so she makes her way towards the front door. She goes to Keisha's room and knocks on the door)

Keisha: It's open!

Brittany: (opens the door and walks in) Hey Keisha...can I ask you for a favor?

Keisha: Sure honey. What's up?

Brittany: Can we get the group a therapist?

Keisha: Ummm...Sure? Why do y'all need a therapist?

Brittany: (shrugs) Since we're going back to school, there's a thing I do where I get everything off my mind beforehand...so we should do that.

Keisha: Smart girl. (smiles) I'll schedule one today for y'all.

Brittany: Thanks.

Keisha: Now for tomorrow...Shay's birthday. What are we planning?

Brittany: I have no clue. I think they all planning something for Shay, Roc, and Jassie...but on Jassie's birthday.

Keisha: Sounds like a blowout.

Brittany: (laughs) Yeah...

Keisha: Don't forget to remind them that Walter's coming by later to discuss high school things.

Brittany: Aight...So what time is our therapist thing?

Keisha: Later at 2.

Brittany: Aight. Thanks again Keisha! (waves and goes back to the room. Prod is up and watching Spongebob Squarepants)

Prod: Morning Britt. Wassup?

Brittany: Nothing...Just came back from talking with Keisha. We all got a therapy session at 2.

Prod: Aight. I'll let everyone know.

Brittany: Okay...So did y'all decide what school we going to? Because Walt is coming later.

Prod: Nah...Knowing Prince, he probably did. You know, he did find Harrison.

Brittany: Really?

Prod: Yup. (laughs) We all said there was hot girls there. But he did see Jassie before, but never said nothing.

Brittany: Did he think she was cute?

Prod: (shrugs) He was too depressed to care...but we all know he thought so. (deep voice) He was frontin'.

Brittany: (laughing) Trust me...You should've seen her in 5th grade. Everyone loved her.

Prod: She ain't loveable. (laughs)

Brittany: Mean. (laughing) I miss that.

Prod: What you mean?

Brittany: I miss the times when we could just chill and laugh like this.

Prod: What went wrong? Don't even blame it on me cheating on you because I'm not even trying to go there. I love Naty now, and that's all it is.

Brittany: I know...but-

Shay: (walks into the room and smiles) Good morning Proddy Bear! (looks at Brittany and fake smiles) Ho...

Brittany: (rolls eyes) Whatever bitch.