*Kevin Hart Voice* It's About To Go DOWN! (Part 1)

Last Chapter , Was A B w / A Side Of Itch Wasn't It ;)

Now Remember Way Back In She Plays It Like She's NOT Mindless When Jassie Was Told She Had A Sister ?

. . . Who Is It ? *Michael Jackson Voice* Is It A Friend Of Mine ? ( Who Is It ? )

Lemme Set The Scene For Yuh . . . After Two Weeks Of Boredom , The Gang Covers Baltimore , Colorado , Miami , Maine , Arizona , DC &'d Now They're In New York . . But Let's Check w . Diggy First =]

___________________

{10:12 pm, Jamaica, Queens, New York}

(Diggy and his cousin, Lexi, are watching American Horror Story when they hear a tap on the window)

Lexi: What the hell is that?

Diggy: (shrugs) Probably the wind.

(Another tap on the window until it turns to banging) Lexi: That ain't no wind, bro. (rolls off Diggy's bed and goes to the window) What the fuck?

Shani: Who you suppose to be? (hanging on the tree branch)

Lexi: I'm his cousin...Why the hell you hangin' on this damn branch like a monkey?

Shani: I gotta talk to Diggy, girl...(wind starts blowing and the tree starts shaking a bit) And hurry up before this branch breaks.

Diggy: Shani what the hell do you want? (goes over to the window)

Shani: Umm...you know. (rolls eyes) You better have did what I said. (raises eyebrow) Did you?

Diggy: I...um...(P.O.V.: Come on, man...make up a lie!)

Lexi: Yo, what is you talking about? (to Shani)

Shani: Girl, stay yo ass in yo place. Now DIP. (looks at Diggy) Well?

Lexi: (grabs the Bible and starts muttering some curses in Creole)

Diggy: I did...

Shani: (smiles) Good baby. Now, you taking me to the Mindless Behavior concert to see your EX-girlfriend, right?

Diggy: ....Sure? Now, get the hell out my yard before I call the cops.

Lexi: Yeah...Step before I shove my foot up your ass.

Shani: Bitch, you lucky I'm pregnant. (climbs down off the tree and then climbs back up to eavesdrop on their conversation)

Lexi: (closes the window) Who was that creep anyway?

Diggy: (shrugs) A girl that I know from school.

Lexi: What did you do for her?

Diggy: Why you questioning me?! (rolls eyes)

Lexi: I'm your cousin slash bestie...You know you can trust me. (looks at him) So what did she make you do?

Diggy: Remember that girl I was telling you about?

Lexi: Ummm...what's that chick's name...Brianna?

Diggy: Her name is Biz...well anyways, you already know she's my girl and all...

Lexi: Cut to the chase, dude. You know I hate when people stall.

Diggy: Shhh...Lexington!

[A/N: That's Not LexiLove43's Real Name , ( iThink ) But It's A Cute Name :D &'d She Purdy ; ) ]

Lexi: Call me that one more time and your vital organs (points at his pants) will be torn into pieces.

Diggy: Sorry...But anyways, she's is on the road with Mindless Behavior and I meet Shani. (Lexi raises an eyebrow) So we talked and flirted...Then we...screwed around a few times and now she's claiming she's pregnant by me and-