Issue # 16 "Who, What, When, Where, How and Why"

[Hello. I'm by my Dad, ironically on Mother's Day, which means I don't have my laptop with my stories. I had to rewrite this entire chapter. I honestly don't want to rewrite the other stories, because I liked what I did with those, but I wanted to at least update one thing, so I bit the bullet on Mr. T since, unlike S4X and CM2, which just need to be edited, Mr. T wasn't completed. So, here you go! Happy Sunday!]

 I'm still editing! Mistakes may be found.

"NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAVE THE WORLD, IT ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET BACK IN JEOPARDY AGAIN."

- The Incredibles

Issue #16 "Who, What, When, Where, How and Why"

Donny's POV

I was standing next to Jeremy, who was smirking of course. Daunte was on the bed, towel soaked with blood covering his chest where he was hit protecting Keegan.

Speaking of Keegan, I couldn't really describe the look on his face. It twisted and it bent in ways I've never seen a face do before. His brows were almost into his hairline. His mouth was basically unhinged, but his eyes, oh man, his eyes were made of hell fire and brimstone.

And an Asian guy feared for his life!

"We can explain this," Daunte said.

Kegan threw his head back at him and I don't know man, it looked like Daunte was about to turn to stone. I started sweatin'.

"What the Holy Hell is this shit?!" he screeched. Jeremy covered his ears and Daunte blinked a few times. He jumped off of the bed, backed up until his back was against the window and pointed at the three of us from left to right; from Jeremy, to me to Daunte.

"I'm going to have a freaking aneurism!" he yelled. "What is going on?"

"The three of us are Superboy," Jeremy said.

"No shit, Sherlock," Keegan returned. "I mean what the fuck?"

"You're going to have to start making more sense, kid," Jer said. "Use full sentences." He may have received glare of the century for his douchebaginess. He surrendered and sunk back further to the door.

Keegan's eyes went to me. And boy, oh boy. They looked pained. Like a thousand bees were in his pants and he jumped up and down for a few times before insulting their mother.  I looked away; to the sky. Beautiful sky. Beautiful pale, rooftop sky.

When I looked back down Keegan's hands were on his head, like he was about to pull out hair. Instead he rested on the dresser top. "Whose idea was this?"

"Donny's," Jeremy quickly said.

I squealed and grunted all at once, which even for me...

"It was all of our collective ideas," Daunte said, coming in for the save. He tried to move on the bed but the pain might have been too great, so he stopped moving. "It was a necessity...for the obvious reasons."

"And what obvious reasons are those?" Keegan asked. "Because I can't seem to think of one of those obvious reasons right now!" I took a chanced in looking at him again. Wrong choice. His eyes were burning into me. The fact that I hadn't spontaneously combusted into flames is still a mystery. "The only thing I know for sure is that my best and only friend on this planet, in this city, has betrayed my trust," he said. Talk about shooting a fella in the heart.