- 12 -

Chick-Magnet

*Cameron's POV*

"Dude! I wanna get a dog!" I told Chris.

"Why are you telling me this? You're gonna take care of it, not me!" He replied.

"Fine! Stop eating my food and let's go," I told him.

"Where are we going?" He said with his mouth full of Cheetos.

"Getting the dog, duh!"

*Two hours later*

"There you go sir, just sign here and here and this puppy will be yours," the wrinkled lady smiled at me and I signed the papers.

"Bro, i still can't believe you got a puppy," Chris said.

"Why? I wanted one and I got one,"

"Yep, there's clearly only you to do that," he replied.

I rolled my eyes and took my phone out of my pocket to facetime Taylor.

"Yo Cam! What's up?" Taylor popped on the screen.

"Look what I got!" And I showed him the puppy Rotweiller in my arms.

"Dude! That's a beast but he's so cute!" He said in a high-pitched voice. "Look Hoosier, you got yourself a mate!"

"For real bro, that puppy is a chick-magnet I can tell!" Taylor said.

"I got this dog because I wanted one, not for girls," I argued.

"We all know you want a girl Cam! Stop lying," Chris said as well.

"Whatever, I'll talk to you later Taylor!"

"Alright dude, don't forget what I told you, you'll get girls crawling on you for that dog" and we ended the facetime.

*At the beach*

"Wow! Slow down!" Chris couldn't keep up with the dog as it was running quite fast even with these short legs.

I whistled at the dog and it suddenly stopped running which caused Chris to fall face first in the sand.

I started laughing like crazy while Chris had sand all over his face, hair and mouth.

"That's not funny!" He said.

"Oh yes it is!" I laughed even more. "Okay just wait here with the dog, and I'll go get a bottle of water."

I left the dog with Chris and went to get some water.

*Chris' POV*

"Oh my gosh!" I struggled as I was trying to get the sand out of my mouth.

Then I looked at Cam's puppy and it started to run again.

"Damn it! Not again!" I tried to stop it but the sand was caught in my eye and I couldn't see.

"Chris! What's wrong?" Cameron approached.

He gave the water bottle and I splashed all over my face to the sand away.

"Uh... the dog started running again and I kinda lost sight of it," I told him honestly.

"It must'nt have gone that far, let's go find it," He said and off we went to find that dog.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

As I walked back to the shore after my surf sesh, i found this cute puppy Rotweiller sniffing into my bag.

"Hey, who are you buddy?" I said.

The puppy looked at me and started getting excited.

I laughed and tried to find what it was looking for in my bag.