- 6 -

At Six Flags

Today, everyone wanted to go to Six Flags, it was like a 'tradition' to go there when there is Magcon.

You were wearing a tank top with high waisted shorts and white converse.

Soon you realised that Cam and you were twinning shoes.

"Yass!" You screamed. "Twinning!" Cam said in his most girly voice. That made you giggle and you took a snapchat of it.

"You're cute" he whispered in your ear while you were posting the snap.

You started blushing, "Thank you, you're cute too" You smirked.

He smiled, then he put a hand on your waist to pull you closer and started kissing your neck.

"No PDA!" Brandon yelled and had the same disgusted look on his face as the others.

You couldn't help but laugh and Cam gave them a death glare.

Everyone got in the van and the driver took us to Six Flags.

We got there and got a guide to show us around with the animals.

Of course, the boys were goofing as usual. Cam even fed a giraffe and a tiger.

At some point, you were laughing so hard because Cam didn't know there was a giraffe behind him and it was near to eat his hair!

He even rode a dolphin! He looked so happy and that made you happy, considering all the crap with Bart.

By the end of the day, everyone was tired. You got to the car first and waited for the boys.

"Back off Taylor!" You hear Cameron yell. You looked at them.

"What the hell Cam?!" Taylor said. Cameron was actually running towards the car.

"I get to sit next to my girlfriend!" Cameron replied and smiled at you.

Taylor threw his arms in surrender and went to the seat at the back.

Cam got in and and sat really close to you. He laid his head in the crook of your neck and his arm around your waist.

"I see you're making yourself comfortable" You laughed.

"Babe, I'm really tired" he pouted.

"Aww" you ran your hands in his hair, "Come on" you patted your lap signaling him to lay down.

He smiled excitedly and quickly laid his head on your lap.

You giggled at his childish act and started playing with his hair while he started tracing circles on your knee.

"I love you" he said and looked up at you.

"I love you too" you said and leaned down to peck him on the lips.

He put his hand on your cheek to make the kiss longer and to deepen it.

"No PDA!" This time Taylor said it. You both sent him death glares.

You turned to him and whispered, "We'll finish this at the hotel".

He smiled and laid back down. He ended up falling asleep.

You thought that he was so cute and that you were so lucky to have him. He was perfect in all ways. 💖

You kissed his cheek and saw him smile, it made your heart melt...

_________________________________________

Author's Note
Next Update: 5 votes + 2 comments

MAKE REQUESTS

I am so proud of Cameron for winning at the TCAs!!

-xoxo H🌹