- 9 -

Requested by and Dedicated to lajoi87

--------------------------------------------------------

He Cheats On You

"Come on, babe!" Your boyfriend, Cameron, pleaded. He was actually trying to convince you to come to Hawaii with him but all his attempts failed.

"No, Cam, I already told you I'm busy with photoshoots all next week," you explained probably for the 50th time.

"You're always busy with photoshoots," He muttered.

"Hey! My manager told me that if I finished with these photoshoots, I'll be free to spend more time with you," you replied, feeling kind of annoyed.

Cameron being Cameron, starting acting like a kid, to whom you wouldn't give a candy, in his own corner.

You didn't like being in those kinds of situations with him but sometimes it's like he doesn't understand things, maybe.

You felt even more bad when he left for the airport without even sorting things out.

You tried calling him multiple times but he said earlier that his trip to Hawaii was 'well-needed' and that he would be out of social medias, so all your attempts failed.

*Two days later*

You were at your friend, Taylor Caniff's house along with Matt (Espinosa) and some other girl friends.

You were currently tasting Matt's pancakes that he just made and it was all pure heaven.

But then your phone buzzed, it was notification of a report made by paparazzis.

Just as your finger touched the website link, your whole world crashed and you let your phone fall from your now shaky hands.

Everyone turned to look at you, who were now in tear-flood alert.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Taylor asked you.

You just pointed to your phone on the ground, he picked it up looking confused and once he saw it, his jaw clenched and the veins of his arms popped out.

"That son of a b*tch!" He yelled.

"Let me see," Matthew asked. He took the phone, saw the picture and hugged me tight to make you stop crying.

Yes, it was a picture of Cameron, your so-called 'boyfriend', with a blonde girl at the beach in Hawaii.

You started thinking and getting paranoid, so you went outside to get some fresh air, alone, and out of anger, you started smashing the beer bottles of Taylor.

While you were out, Taylor called Cameron but it was busy so he called Aaron.

Everybody on social medias started assuming that Cameron was cheating on you, and you thought the same.

"That's it Taylor! Call Bart and tell him that I'm not doing Magcon Australia!" You said.

"What?! No! You're going and you'll show Cameron that you don't need him," Taylor replied.

"But-- "

"No butts, you're going!" He insisted.

You scoffed and went to cry yourself to sleep in the room.

*Magcon Australia*

You were still trying to figure out the bright side of being at Magcon Australia.

But meanwhile, you were getting closer to Trey; he is a nice and sweet guy ,with whom you found a lot of things in common.

Cameron called you several times but you ignored him completely.

"(Y/N)! Babe!" A familiar, now hated voice came behind you.

It was Cameron, running towards you and then he hugged you but you didn't hug back and had a disgusted look on your face.

*Cameron's POV*

Once I saw (Y/N), i ran towards her an hugged her tight but its weird that she didn't hugged me back and did not even giggle or something like she usually would.

"I missed you," I mumbled against her hair.

When I released her from the hug, I was going to kiss her but she pushed me away and had a weird look on her face and my smile fell.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Really?! You want to know what's wrong?!" She said. I nodded.

"Well, you come back here, hugging me and all after your so-called "well-needed" trip from Hawaii!!" She shouted and I looked at her confused.

She calmed down and softly said, "You really think that I don't know that you saw another girl there, "

Shit! I'm screwed.

"Babe, it's not what it looks like... " I stepped towards her and she took a step backward. "It was a mistake..."

"Cheating is not a mistake Cameron, it's a choice. And don't call me 'babe' anymore, you have your blonde chick for that. We're done!" And she started walking away.

"Please! (Y/N)!" I tried calling her but she kept walking.

Then I saw her walking towards Trey, he hugged her and kept his arm around her shoulders and she rested her head on his shoulder.

Damn! I really fucked up!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note

Wow 😥 it's been a while since I've updated, i had a crucial writer's block.

FOR A NEW UPDATE:
5 VOTES & 2 COMMENTS

And thank you so much for nearly 4K reads and 100+ votes!!!!
💗💗Love you all! 💗💗