- 2 -

Best Picnic 'Date'

* (Y/N) - (Your Name) *
* (Y/F/F) - Your Favorite Food *

Cameron is your best friend, well... you've always had feelings for him but you didn't show them in case he didn't feel the same about you.

Today, he is taking you on a date. Not an official date though, you two would go on dates as best friends but you've always wished an official date.

He came to pick you up... *check gif above*

"Come On!"
"Well, why are you so excited?"
"It is special..."

You got in the car...

"What is it?"
"It is a surprise" He said with a smirk

>>>>>>>

He drove you to a cute little park. A blanket and a picnic basket was already placed on the grass, under a tree which had little fairy lights intertwined in the branches. How cliché...

"You did this by yourself?"
"Yeah... do you like it?"
"I love it, it's beautiful!"

You sat down on the blanket and Cam opened the picnic basket to reveal (Y/F/F)...

"(Y/F/F)!?" You said and he giggled
"You made this yourself?" You said and took a bite of it
"Well, my sister helped me..." He replied

You and Cam never really prepared special dishes for your 'dates', you would usually order something and and go eat it somewhere so why would he do that?

After eating, Cam got out the dessert which is strawberries to dip in chocolate fondue. (Even more cliché) Was it Valentines Day? Maybe he got special news?

As you were eating, you turned to Cam for a second and noticed he had chocolate all over his mouth. You started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?"
"You... you have chocolate all over your mouth"
"Then what are you doing there laughing? Help me!"

You took a napkin and started to wipe his mouth. As you leaned closer to help him, he leaned in and you did too. Then, you kissed. It was perfect, you've been waiting for this for so long.

You pulled away and looked down.

"Umm..." Was all you managed to say.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long..." He said, you looked at him in confusion. "Since we became best friends, I've always feel a connection between us and sometime I even felt more than a connection. Then I realized I didn't want to be best friends anymore..." You looked down "... I wanted to be more... so (Y/N) would you make my wish come true by becoming my girlfriend?"

You were now looking at him with lust in your eyes and as you were beaming with joy, you jumped in his arms to hug him tight, "Yes, I would"

He hugged you even more tight and when you pulled away, he leaned to kiss again. You two kissed for awhile then you watched the sunset,

And finally you came back home with a new boyfriend...

________________________________________
Author's Note
I think that this chapter was pretty cute and kind of cliché, sorry for that😅

Next Update: 6 votes + 1 comment

-xoxo H🌹