- 5 -

Skiing for kisses

Today, everyone got to New Zealand for Magcon and fans were already chasing the tour bus as soon as you got out of the airport.

Everyone got settled in their hotel rooms and ,as usual, you got one with Cam aka your boyfriend.

All the boys wanted to go skiing or snowboarding because there was a 'SnowPlanet' in town. You actually had a photoshoot to do but Cameron persuaded you to ditch it and come along using your well-known weaknesses: his smile and his puppy eyes.

You got there and everyone was getting ready unlike you, who were sitting at the cafe, playing on your phone.

"(Y/N) what are you doing there?! We're going skiing!" Cameron yelled over at you.

"Actually... um... I don't know how to ski" you answered.

"Oh... Okay, well I'll teach you" he said confidently.

"Are you sure? Then don't come arguing with me if I fall on you because I'm telling you I may be really bad" you said.

He chuckled, "It's okay, at least I'll help an angel get up today".

"Haha" you mocked him and with that, you two were at the top of lane. You, ready to fall, whereas Cameron, smiling childishly. You were tightly gripping onto his arms.

"I don't know what you find so nice to smile at when I'm about to break one of my body parts" you told him, sharply.

He smiled, "You'll be okay because you have a the perfect teacher with you".

"Really?! I don't see him anywhere" you looked in all directions.

"I was referring to me! Anyways, we have to go down now" He moved over behind you and securely put his hands on your waist.

"What if you're not the best teacher and I fall?" you asked.

"If ever you fall, I'll make it up for you, I promise" he told you, "but if you don't fall, you owe me a muffin... and a kiss".

"Deal" and with that you took a deep breath before Cameron pushed himself together with you to go down the lane. You closed your eyes, afraid of your fall, but surprisingly when you opened them, you and Cam were slowly stopping down to the bottom.

You let out a sigh of relief and jumped in his arms, "Thank you!" and he laughed at you.

You started walking away when he grabbed your hand, "I think you owe me something" and you replied "How about each time I get down here and don't fall, I owe you a kiss... and a muffin"

He tapped his chin with his finger, pretending to think. Then he asked a staff who was passing by, "Excuse me ma'am, how many times can we go up there?"

The lady kindly said, "You still have 5 hours before we close down so I think you'll have enough time to go as much as you want".

"Thank you" and he turned back to you "This means we can go up as much you want as long as you don't fall"

"Let's go" you take his hand and later on, you guys practically got down that lane 15 times, without you falling.

Now you were resting at the cafe while drinking a latte. You got up, "I guess I owe you 15 muffins" you laughed.

"Actually scratch that, let's replace the 15 muffins by 15 more kisses!" He said.

"Are you serious?! Do I really owe you 30 kisses now?!... Actually whatever, I'd rather kiss you 30 times than watching you eat those muffins like a pig" You made a disgusted face at the last part.

"Haha, okay. Now come here, I want my kisses!" And he held out his arms like a child, signaling you to come sit on his lap.

You did so and at each kiss, it became more and more long and you were literally making out until someone coughed loudly which broke your kiss...

________________________________________Author's Note

Next Update: 5 votes + 2 comments

I think this one was cute! ♡
Thank you for reading this chapter!

-xoxo H🌹