XIV

Percy~

     A small knock came off of my door, and Thalia Grace walked in. She looked surprised to see me in the room, then angry.

     "PERCY JACKSON!" She yelled at me. "Where the Hades have you been? We've looked everywhere for you, and we couldn't find you. You know how long you were gone? FOUR DAYS. Four days, Perseus."

     She stared daggers at me as I slowly sat up, pain arcing up my forearm to my shoulder.

     "Thalia-" I mumbled, but she cut me off.

     "Don't 'Thalia' me. Get your butt up and get ready."

     Getting my butt up and getting ready was the last thing I wanted to do right then, but Thalia looked about ready to kill me. She probably would. I bet she sided with Annabeth.

     I gingerly touched my arm, and pain flared up in it. Guess it didn't heal. I changed my sweatshirt out for a different dark blue one and walked out of the cabin. Everyone went silent when I sat down, but I didn't do anything. I could feel dozens of eyes on my back, glaring at me and wanting to hurt me. I just stared at the ground until everybody started talking again.

     I left as soon as I grabbed a piece of pizza and threw it into the fire for Poseidon, even though I knew he couldn't do much for me anymore. I walked to the vacant cabin I called my home, and went into the bathroom.