7

"He had a feeling in his stomach that he hated, he followed It right to her house, he never waited. The front door was open, he heard the water running, he stormed into the bathroom and his heart just started gunning"

Luke's P.O.V

I had a really wierd feeling in my stomch. No not the one that you feel the day before a stomch bug. Something seep in my stomch that stung.

"Are you okay you seem kind of off.." calum trialed off and I looked to the side. The boys were sitting with their girl smiling. I nodded hesitantly.

"Are you sure. You have been staring at the wall for the past 40 minutes" Ashley asked. Ashley was Calums girlfriend. I have to admit she was absolutely beautiful. She has silky brown hair and brown eyes. She was tall and had the figure of a model, but instead of becoming a modle she wants to be a surgeon. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Michaels girlfriend is also beautiful with also brown hair. She was such a kind loving person, full of life. But no way in earth would they beat Astrid. Yes she was the complete opposite of both of them but I could careless. She is my Bubba. Oh also her name is Ashley.

I snapped out my thoughts and nodded at them. I got up and wung my bagbck over my shoulder.

"Im going to Astrid's she's not in"i saod and they nodded turning back to theire conversation. I rolled my eyes and walked outside climbing in my car

I pulled up into Astrid's driveway, beside her car. As I got out I noticed the door was wide open. I raised and eyebrow. Astrid had a fear of someone breaking in, she always had the door locked not only closed.

I walked over and the sound of the water running and slight dampness on the ceiling. Has asteid keft the bath running again?

I climbed up the stairs and walked into the room. The carpet here was also wet. I opened the bathroom door and almost passed out at the sight in front of me.

Astrid was laying in the tub, which was over flowing with water, it was now a diluted pink color and the blade was in the water. The cuts on her wrists gave away everything that had happened. I was shocked and paralysed with fear. I could hear my heart drumming in my ears, I think the whole world could.

My baby.