2

"Hey boyfriend tries to show her thats not how it seems, but everyday she just gets lowered with the self esteem. He lets her know that every night will have a brighter day, She even tried to overdose and take her life away"

Astrid's P.O.V

I sat on my bed, under the blankets as uasual with Pepsi, my dog, on the pillow beside me. I tried to balabce my laptop on my knee but drop it when the doorbell rang startling me.

I huff dramatically throwing the blanket off my lap and stood up walking down the stairs towards the door.

I open the door and see luke standing there smiling holding a daisy. Yes one daisy. I smiled and hug him taking the daisy. He kisses my cheek and I giggle.

"Come on" I said letting him in. I started walking up stairs, luke following. I burst the door open and Pepsi jumped a bit making me laugh.

"Pepsi!" Luke screeched running towards her and picking her up. She started licking his face and he chuckled. I rolled my eyes playfully and sat on the bed.

"Get a room, love birds" I snorted and he glared at me playfully. He put her down and jumped on the bed beside me.

"How are you A?" He asked and I shrugged looking out the winodw. I walked towards it and closed the curtains.

"Its always the same, Luke. Its always the same" I mumbled the last part and luke sighed frowning.

"The anti- depressants?" He asked and I let out a laugh shaking my hesd. A pill so tiny, they expect me to take everyday when in reality it doesn't work, they're just trying to fool us.

"You know what I feel about them" I responed and he nodded. A frown was plastered on his face, extenuating his lip ring.

"Please" he said grabbing the small yellow container out my drawer and putting two pills in the plam of his hand. He extended his hand for me to take it and I sighed taking it.

I dry swallowed and looked at him. He extended his arms to pull me into a hug. I hesitantly climbdd into his arms and sat on his lap. My head was resting on his chest, the onky sound in the room was our breathing and the beat of his heart.

"Why does everyone hate me?" I asked my voice craching. He started rubbing my back and olaying with my damaged and uneven ends.

"No one hates you" he said and he shpok my head letting out a dry laugh.

"Everyone hates me luke, we both know that" I mumbled into hus chest and he kept rubbing my back, my muscels started relaxing.

We met in 7th grade and we just clicked. We were friends in 7th and 8th grade and then he asked me to be his girlfriend in 9th grade. And well its has been going on since today.

"People are blind and ignorant remember that. People don't like to look deeper than someones appearance before judging what they do and say" he said truthfully and I nod.

"Thank you Luke." I mumbled into his chest again and he sqeezed me a bit kissing my head and letting his lips linger longer than they need to be

"I love you Astrid. Always remember that" he said smiling and I smiled into his chest.

"I love you too luke"