3

"She feels so hopelss sitting there bside her bed and then he takes his hand and places it beside her head. He tries to hold her but with every touch she still resists and then he sees the scars that bury deep within her wrist. Shes feeling numb, he tries to beg and please and ask her why, she says this way she has control of pain she feels inside"

Astrid's P.O.V

I sat beside my bed, my head leaning against the hard wood of my wooden frame. He looks at me.

He picks his hand up and places is centimetres away from my head. He satrts petring my hair and I relax. I sighed. He sat beside me on the floor.

He picked his hand up higher and at angle causing me to flinch. I didn't feel an impact and I open my eyes seeing hin worried. He tried to pull me into a hug but I flinched away so his hands hugged the air.

He looked at me sadly and I stared out the window. Of course the curtains were still closed and blocking the ouside world but I still decided to observe the pattern. It was a normal black curtain with small white squiggles.

I turn back around due to the eyes that were burning the back of my head. I look at luke and hes staring at something, I followed his gaze and my hands landed on my slightly upraised sleeve. Scars were peeping through and the little droplets of dried up blood surrounded them.

I pull down my sleeve and look back at the curtains. I felt a hand on my chun and luke turns my face towards him. His blue eyes meet my hazel ones. His seemed glossy, he was tearing up.

"Why?"he asked and I shrugged feeling completey numb and peaceful. My gaze meets his again and this time tears were rolling down his cheeks. I felt the stinging sensation of tears again but let them run this time.

"I know there is an answer, please tell me" he said his voice breaking. I shook my head, mh tears meeting the thin material of my leggings.

"This way I have control of pain I feel inside" I said quitley and let out a sob. I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head in them. My leggins were now becoming very damp.

"Astrid.." Luke bursted out before completely breaking down. The room was filled with his sobs and hiccups. I turn to him and hug him, he hugs me back immediately sobbing in my shirt.

After his sobs have calmed down a bit I rubbed his back, my tears still running down my face and my body shaking.  Luke pulls back and pecks my lips putting his forehead on mine and looking in my eyes.

"Why didnt you tell me earlier? " he asked, his voice laced with hurt, I let out a shaky breath.

"I didnt want to bother you. Or anyone in that place" I replyed and he shook his head pecking my lips again. His lips were soft and the lipring was a bit cold yet soothing.

"Astrid, you know I care about you and your health so much. You can tell me anything" he breathed out and I nodded giving him a weak smile.

"I know luke, im sorry" I said my voice very quite, just above a whisper. He smiled a bit pecking my lips still looking me in the eyes.

"I love you Astrid" he saod smiling now. I smiled back and took in his features. He wasn't very pale and the spots on his face made him alot cuter and adrable, also making him look a lot younger.

" I love you Luke" I replyed. This time I pecked his lips smiling afterwards. Why didn't I just add the 'too' ? It just makes it sound like a response rather than telling him that I do trulh love him

And I do really love him, a lot, more than I could ever love myself to be completely honest.