Chapter 10

Thanks to everyone reading and enjoying my first story <3

--------------------------------

After I had quickly gotten out of the shower, I towel-dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my body.

What should I wear? I thought. It's not even an official date...well, maybe it is... Ugh! I don't know!

After practically mental-fighting with myself, I headed over to my large closet and browsed though my clothes hanging on the hangers. There was a top row and a bottom row-dresses and shirts on the top, pants and shorts on the bottom. My mom, of course, loves to put everything color-ordered with my clothes so now everything in my closet is pinks to the far left and whites to the far right.

You see, this is what happens when you let your mother get to your clothes... But I'm not complaining because it's one less chore for me, but for some reason, it messes with my train of thought when I'm looking for something in particular.

I found something "stripey" to wear with blue and white stripes. I pulled it out and looked at it for a while... No, can't wear this. I looked through the pink section... Nope, I always wear pink.

After about ten minutes later, I finally gave up and decided on a white cotton V-neck and white jean shorts. Can't go too wrong with all white can you?

After dressing I went over into my bathroom to start on my hair. What style should I don today?

 Since my hair was still a bit damp, I quickly blow-dried it and brushed it out leaving it a bit frizzier than usual since it's not gonna be straightened.

I glanced over at the large digital clock that read 11:00 A.M in large blue numbers.

Crap! I only have thirty more minutes until he gets here!

Today was not a good day for my hair!

It began to poof larger and larger. Probably because of the humidity in the bathroom  from the shower from earlier.

"Gosh, I'm freakin' out!" I yelled quietly to myself grabbing the large purple brush and brushing it back into a large pony-tail/ poof thing on the top of my head.

...This is the time I hate my hair... I look so stupid... I'm probably too under dressed anyway.

...Well, he did say "let's hang out today." So casual is probably best...

I took two long deep breaths and redid my bun, this time more neater and smaller. It still looked a bit funny so I threw dark brown sun glasses on my head I'm sure I'd be needing.

My phone rang the ringtone to "Party Rock Anthem" and I quickly answered not even bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered holding the phone between my shoulder and ear, still messing with the sun glasses on my head.

"Hey, I'm on my way now." Said a familiar voice.

Edwin.

Ugh! I'm so not ready to go, I thought as I hopped around cursing to myself, in my head.

"I know I said 11:30, but I actually haven't thought of anything to do today..." He continued.

"Oh, okay, that's fine." I articulated quickly. "I'm wearing casual. Is that fine?" I asked.

"Yeah, perfect." He replied. "What'd you want to do today?"

"Umm... I don't know."

He chuckled silently and replied, "I know what we can do today. I'm two minutes away."