Jane's Plan

"FBI! Put down your weapon!" Haffner could see he is sorrounded by Cho and Duval

"Damn it, Cho! You should've wait until he tell us about my daughter!" Jane yelled at Cho

Haffner realized this is the end of his journey. He couldn't let himself root in jail, he couldn't imagine how it feels. Still breathing and knowing the woman that he love never love him back and nothing he can do about it. The Teresa Lisbon, one of the best thing that ever happen to him besides her mother. He pulled the trigger, put the gun in his head with quickly move.

"NO! Haffner stop it!" Cho yelled at him, trying to get his gun, But it is too late, Haffner lay down on the floor. The bullet grazed around his head. There's a blood everywhere.

"NO!!! Ray don't do that!" Lisbon yelled at him "Somebody please help me to get out from this bed" Duval came to Lisbon immediately.

"Ray, stay with me. You have a chance to do something right, tell me where's Patricia?" Lisbon looked at Haffner's eyes.

"I'm sorry about this, Teresa. I love...." Haffner closes his eyes, forever.

"No! No! Wake up!" Jane tried to shake his body.

"He's dead, Jane" Duval said to him

"Damn it! I told you to wait until he give us a lead!" Jane yelled at both Cho and Duval

"He's gonna kill you, Jane! What we're supposed to do, huh?" Jane didn't say a word "And he said.. she's gone. What does he mean? We're not taking another risk! When he tried to kill you at the first time, ok.. we had a deal. But at the second time? When he said your daughter is gone? What we're supposed to do?! Look at you! You're wounded!" Duval yelled at Jane

"Stop it! You two!" Cho tried to make them quite. "Medical help is on the way here for both of you."

"It wouldn't be necessary. I'm perfectly ok! My daughter is still out there, Cho!" Lisbon freaked out

"We'll find her. You have to trust me. You'll be going to hospital, both of you."

"Not gonna happen! Where's Tork and Laura?" Jane asked his Boss

"Still in California, why? I already called her. She said give her couple of hours, she's working on something. She'll call us after it" Cho asked him back

"Wait.. wait.. is anyone aware to tell me what this is about? First, Duval and Cho, why are you here? Without backup? Medical team? I mean.. just the two of you? Second, why you send Tork and Laura to California? And Jane... why you made that stupid confession?" Lisbon asked, she's frowned at them.

"It's a long story.. Jane has a plan. The point is, he's not cheating. And.. Jane believes there's someone in The FBI working for Haffner. This is some kind like.. illegal operation." Duval answered her. Suddenly, medical team and some policeman arrived at their place.

"No.. no.. i'm fine" Jane yelled at some of medical officers while they taking him to the ambulance. Lisbon didn't say a word, she's too weak so she just did what Cho told her to.

"Take them" Cho talked to medical officers.

"Cho" Lisbon called her boss

"Yes."

"Find my daughter. I know she's still alive. I can feel it." Tears streaming down to her face

"We will." Cho answered her briefly. As always.

Sacramento, California