Bleeding

As Usual Jane sat on his couch. TV was on but he didn't even watch it. It was hard to him to keep coming home. First, because it is the place where Maddie, P's nanny, got killed. Second, there so much memory in there. But he has to be there, it would make everything easier. Suddenly, he remembered the night when P woke up in the middle of the night for the first time. Lisbon was freak out, she didn't even know how to handle baby P. She couldn't remember all lessons that she got from her sister-in-law, Van Pelt, or even google about how to be a mother. Jane laughed at her, telling her to be calm and watched him slowly. Jane take the job over, he changed P's diaper, sing her a lullaby while he asked Lisbon to breastfeed her.

"Nah! She's my daughter. Good girl. Let's go back to sleep, pumpkin's mommy." He asked his wife. Lisbon looked at her husband, smiling.

"I can't believe it. I just thought you're the best husband in the world. I have no idea you're also the best father in the world. Perfect package, how lucky i am."

Jane smiled at his wife while he said,

"Meh. Are you trying to seduce me? You want mmmm...you know. Me either. But i'm not sure we can do it right now. Because you know..." Lisbon smiled at him, trying to hold the laugh "oh shit, don't look at me like that. Please, Lisbon you kill me. Please...."

"Shut up, blondie!"

Her laughed stop him. It was one of the best night in Jane's life. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her wonderful burnatte hair, the way she teased him, the way she stroked his curly hair, he always wants to devour her. He wonder if Lisbon still thinking that she's marrying to the best husband in the world. Jane couldn't sleep, she still on his couch thinking about his wife and daughter. The sound from the kitchen distracted him.

"Hello?" He said while he coming to the kitchen

Suddenly Jane fall onto the floor. He could feel something hit his head from the back. Jane couldn't see anything and then he passed out.

FBI Headquarters

"Everyone listen! 2 hours ago, Patrick Jane has been kidnapped in his house. We believe the kidnapper is the same person who took Special Agent Teresa Lisbon and their daughter, Patricia Jane. It's been 5 days since he took them. As you know, we have to keep digging on our main suspect, Tommy Volker. No one take a break. Agent Duval, help Wylie to track Jane's trace. Agent Tork and Agent Laura, go to California, search everything about Tommy Volker in case SACPD miss something."

Cho briefed the team, telling everybody what should they do. It's been 5 years since he took over Abbot's position. He did it very well, just like Abbot. After he finished his talk, he lowered his gaze. He just couldn't imagine if he has to lose Lisbon and Jane. If there was no Lisbon and Jane, he thought he wouldn't be here.

"California, boss? I heard you fought with Jane last night and you said the man who took them is not Volker.... and he's usually right, isn't he?" Agent Tork asked his boss

"Jane couldn't think straight, he just guessing. We have a strong lead, keep digging on Volker, find what we've missing. Duval your turn." Cho answered to his agent.

"Thanks, boss. Ok everyone this is the video that we've found a couple hour ago. This morning, Patrick Jane has been upload a confession video on youtube. A few hours laters, someone took him. Check on your own gadget, play the video. Tell me if you have something." Duval explained to the entire bullpen.

"Ok everyone. Move right now!" Cho ordered

Uknown Place

Jane couldn't see anything. It's dark and damp. Suddenly, he could feel man's arm grab his body. The man asked him to sit down while he handcuffed his hand to the chair. He opened his eyes, looking around, he could see his familiar burnatte hair, his angry little princess, and those emerald eyes that still moved his heart, even after this very long time.

"......Jane?" A familiar voice hited him. It's Teresa Lisbon, his lovely wife.

"Lisbon...? Are you okay?"

"What are you doing here? Oh, i see... you...." Lisbon talked to him

"I.... Lisbon, listen..."

"Well, well, well. Patrick Jane, you think you're smart enough, huh? You think i trust that garbage confession?" Haffner's voice cut him off

"Raymond Haffner" Jane talked briefly

"It's me. I think you knew it from the beginning. How's life Patrick?" Haffner smiled at him

"Life is amazing. Look at that woman, she's my wife. How couldn't life be amazing if you have woman like her on your side? Every freaking single day." Jane chuckled, trying to mocking him. Lisbon didn't say a word, she just looking at her husband.

"Couldn't agree more." Haffner answered him briefly

"That's very quite of you. I don't think you trust me, i know you trust me. That confession makes you angry, right?"

"You think you know everything, huh? Let me explain to you Mr. Smartie, i took you here because you humiliated her in front of 50 millions viewers. I know you want this, i mean to be here. Fyi, I'd bring you here soon whether you makes that stupid confession or not. You think you can safe her without backup from your FBI friends? Coming here with your stupid phsycic power?" Haffner laughed at him

"You're an idiot, Jane. You're supposed to be out there, waiting him to let P go. I almost make a deal with him, and you just screw it." Lisbon talked to her husband

"He's not letting our daughter go, T. He doesn't care of her. And if that's true, how about you? Like i said a few years ago, i can't imagine waking up knowing that i won't see you. This pathetic guy just wants your attention." Jane moved his eyes to Haffner

"How dare you!" Haffner punched Jane's face. "Who do you think you are? You call me pathetic? Let me show you what pathetic is." Haffner took his knife off from his pocket, brandished that knife to Jane's throat. Jane could feel the pain, there's blood flowing to his body.