Chapter 23

Oliver was siting in his hair, bored out of his mind....

"Mr. Queen?"

"Yes?"

"Could you?"

"You want my advice? I should not be included in this," he stood up at started walking toward the door. "What ever you guys decide. I'm not a decorator, and I don't really care. If you have my input it will probably turn out like a disaster." A few laughs went around and he then said, "So, have fun, I have other things that I can take care of and that I can make great without having things blow up or go missing..."

He went down to the hideout and saw Diggle standing there alone.

"Where's Felicity?" he asked looking around.

"Undercover," he said unwillingly.

"What!" Oliver said even looking at the paper yet.

~~~~~~~~

"Oliver!" she said, "Relax! What's the password to get in?"

"Snapdragon!" he said irritated.

She went up to the big bold body guard and when he asked for the password, she said, "Snapdragon," with as much confidence as she could muster.

"I'm comming over with Dig," he said grabbing his suit off the rack and walking out of the club with Diggle on his heels.

"No," Felicity cried, "that's not needed... I can do this... If you want to be my outside eyes, then that is fine, but the second you walk into this under ground club, then they will now something's up....

Diggle said, "She's right; Oliver Queen would be caught dead in here."

"It's for people like us," she said stopping inside the doors to finish the conversation.

"'People like you?' We are the exact same... my money doesn't change who I am..."

"I know that," she said honestly, "but...." Felicity didn't know what to say to him, she felt like it was the right time to tell him that she knew what he said to Diggle.

"What?" he asked.

"I don't know if I should say," she said walking into the club.

Oliver smiled, a little insulted, "Since when have we kept secrets from each other?"

She smiled, "Never."

"Okay," he sighed then, wanting to ease her mind of all the things bad rattling around in that beautiful land.

"I-I want you to tell me if you were ever going to ask," Same something else, a voice inside her said. "I want you to tell me if you ever going to ask my opinion on what to wear to the Queen's Memorial."

He laughed even though he was pretty sure she wasn't saying what was on her mind. "No, Felicity, I think I do a pretty bang up job of dressing myself..." Trust me, she thought, you do! she thought.

Felicity scoffed playfully, "Who ever told you that?"

"Are you saying I'm wrong?" Oliver asked amused.

"I'm saying that I could be killed any second, and you would like you to come and get me.... Soon. And I'll be fine with that, but first, I need to do this, so, instead, send in Diggle. I'll have the chip implanted within seconds of when I see him..."

Felicity walked into the main room, seeing all the dancers on poles and the rich men watching throwing money carelessly, like it was nothing.

Oliver didn't hesitate, now braking into a run out of the building, "I'm on my way..."

Felicity spotted the punk sitting on the chair and started walking up to him...

Oliver, hurry....