Last Chapter!

“So,” Felicity said easily with a hidden smile, “dose this all mean that you want me to stay in Starling City?”

Oliver stopped playing with her hair and looked down at her on the bench they were sitting on in his back yard. “Yes,” he told her with a grin that said ‘You haven’t figured that out already?’

“Good,” she said back letting him finish the braid he was working on. “Where did you learn to fish tail braid?" Felicity asked feeling left out of some big secret, "I don’t even know how to do that, so it’s a little creepy.”

He laughed, “When Thea was younger, Mom was always busy and Dad wouldn’t help her get ready for school, so I had to help her with her hair since she was a hopeless... She didn’t know what to do with all that fur on her head, but she was in love with the fish tail braid. I learned it for her and did her hair like that until she got old enough that she could just put it in a bun without hurting herself… You’d think after 5 years on an island, I’d forget that tiny detail, something I never used to survieve, but I can still remember it clear as day,” Oliver sighed breathing in the fresh air.

“You so sweet to your sister, you act totally different when you are around her. A tad bit of annoyance, a tad bit of admiration and pride. She’s a sweet young girl, you should be proud,” Felicity replied back knowing that Oliver's protectivness was one of the things she admired most about him. Exspecially when it comes to his little sister!

“I am… I am… Believe me, I am very proud of everything that she has accomplished. With the club, and with her classes. I am proud. Really,” Oliver tried to convince Felicity that he was, but Oliver could stop trying, she already believed him.

“Ok,” she said, “I have to call Tony, because his plane will be here in like… An hour and a half?” Felicity estimated.

“Do you want to call him?” Oliver asked not liking to talk about Tony Stark and not liking more about Felicity leaving him.

“Probably… That’d be the most respectful thing to do,” Felicity said pulling out her phone. “I’ll be right back?” she got up and let Oliver’s fingers go.

She waited for the ringing to stop on the other end, to hear the joyful carefree Tony Stark... but…  she didn’t. Just an endless ring with an, 'Tony Stark here, Billonare, leave a massage after the beep!' and an explosion in the background.

Felicity tried again, wanting to get ahold of Stark and try and work this out in an adult manner like the adult she was, but, still she got no answer.

“Hmm…” Felicity said to herself. “Hey, Oliver, he didn’t pick up.” Felicity shot Stark a quick message as Oliver looked her way.

“He’s probably busy saving the world,” Oliver replied dramatically.

 “Oliver…” Felicity rolled her eyes again, “I think we should go over there.”

“To New York?” Oliver asked sitting forward on the bench not beliving his ears. He wasn't going to fly a good amount of the world to see if some dude he didn't care if he lived or died was okay.

“No! To the airport!” Felicity explained, “They’ll probably worry if I’m not there, and if I don’t show up... I’ll apologize quickly, and retract my offer, simple and sweet.”

“Well,” Oliver said, “It’s not like he’s not made of money, so the trip would probably cost nothing…" Oliver pointed out. "Is he meeting you there himself?”

“I… I don’t know,” Felicity noted, “I wouldn’t think so, I’m not that important,” she joked but to Oliver there wasn’t anything more important than Felicity.

Steady Arrow (Oliver and Felicity - Olicity - Fanfiction) ~1st book in the Saga~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें