Chapter 13

Oliver stared at Felicity's endless beauty until sleep called his name and he settled into a chair.

Felicity woke she dawn streamed in her windows. She rolled over in the most comfortable bed. She never realized her bed was this comfortable.

She sat up and noticed that this wasn't her bed. This wasn't her room. Was she even in her apartment?

She gasped when she realized her dream was t a dream. Everything was real. Everything was real?! Oh... maybe not everything. Like the kiss? No, surely Oliver didn't kiss her. Well, almost kiss her. Oliver didn't feel that way about her... Did he?

She looked around the room. There was the chair that Oliver was resting in, his breathing was still rapid so there was a chance that he wasn't asleep yet, that the unfamiliar curtains of red silk embroidered with the Queen crest. There was pictures of Oliver everywhere smiling and kissing his mother's cheek. Thea as a child (or so she guessed) and Oliver's father. She studied the picture of Oliver and his Dad. The apple didn't fall far from the tree, at least talking about looks.

I'm in his bedroom, she thought, sleeping in his bed, while he slept on uncomfortable looking chair?

She was still dressed as she crawled out of bed and smiled at the breakfast try on a nightstand beside the bed. Appealing to her, was cinnamon toast and some fruit (chocolate covered strawberries, and pineapple) and one French vanilla cappuccino. Had he done all this? She wanted to say thank you, and say how speechless she was.

Sitting there, looking the way he looked, made her giggle. She didn't know how to wake him. She knew that he had been up to get her this delicious mouth watering meal, it had Oliver's signature all over it. Kind, but distant.

Would she shake his leg? No, he just might kill her from fright. She blushed and walked over to a radio that was beside a window. Looking out for a moment, she envy's him, but only for a second. Growing up in an endless land of trees, and blue skies, and magic mystery, must have been paradise.

She looked over at Oliver in the chair and hit the power button turning it all the way down. She once remembered him telling her that he preferred instrumental music now that he has been back and hasn't learned the newest songs and beats. Who's new and who's due.

She slowly turns up the music to four, just loud enough to sweetly wake a sleeping knight.

She walked over to the bed and dug in to her food. She started with the strawberries and how they tasted made her want more and more. The sweet taste just made her mouth blush.

She wondered aloud when Oliver's eyes opened, "So how much of last night did I imagine and how much actually happened?"

"Umm... Well, when you fell asleep in the club, I made the fast decision to bring you here instead of your home remembering how you didn't want to go there since Brian and you had history at your wonderful quaint little house."

She smiled and took a drink of the hot coffee. "I didn't say anything embarrassing, right? And nothing about Brian?" Please say I didn't say we should sleep together...

Oliver bite his lip and Felicity started to panic. "No," he said lying, "Nothing. Well," he made the decision not to say anything about his feelings, "No, nothing."

"Good, cause that would be bad if the Midnight Me came out..." Oliver gave her a puzzled look. "When my body goes into over drive exhaustion, I say things I shouldn't... Just like when I'm drunk."

Oliver laughed, a sound good to hear in the morning. "You? Drunk?"

"It's only happened like twice!" Felicity defended herself smiling along with him.