Chapter Seven "Oh, and I almost forgot."

^❤Much love to you, darling!❤^
2-25-17
1,027 Words
Paris's Pov-

Lance holds onto the collar that is around my wolf's neck. It's weird to wear a collar, but Lance said that it was the new rule passed by the group of elders in his pack. He said that it means you're part of this pack, and you always have to wear one in wolf form, but if you're in human form then you wear dog tags, which I already knew the dog tags one.

That's what I had to wear when I was a warrior in this pack. I look up at him, my dog hanging out of my mouth as I try to grin up at him, my snout is wet from the snow outside. "You're adorable in wolf form mom," he says chuckling as he pats my wolf. I grin even more as I walk down the steps, the sound of my black collar moving against the dog tags, which will turn into silver when I'm human.

"Alpha Lance, you're down here so soon. Why?" One of the guards ask him and I growl, making my presence known and the guards jumps, quickly bowing his head to both of us.

"Do not question, just open the doors." Lance says like a true Alpha. I smile happily, knowing he has became a great boy. The guards nod and opens the large metal doors an I walk into the dark room, not scared at all even if the man and woman who ruined my life are hooked up to a wall.

The man I had learned to.. I think I loved at one time.

The doors shut behind us and Lance looks at me and nods, telling me I can move forward, it's like giving me a small push because I know deep down inside I'm nervous, and I have no clue why. Maybe it's because his words can really affect me, maybe it's because I might believe whatever he says. Maybe its because I know that deep down, he'll always control me in a way.

"Paris! Am I glad to see you!" Xavier's cheery voice spreads through the cell and I hear honesty. "Tell your son to let us go, we were just having some fun." I feel my wolf tense and a deep growl escapes my throat causing Dana to gasp and I actually notice her presence for the first time since I entered the room.

She's wearing a gold short dress that goes mid-thigh, low cut that shows cleavage, and the sides are cut out at the stomach. Gold pumps are on her tiny feet and her long blonde hair is everywhere, make-up smudged making her look even more fake than usual. I look to her neck to see my wolf necklace my father gave me when I was little, making a deeper growl to escape my chest and I feel like I've lost all my self-control as I run towards her, letting my hind legs leave the floor as I pounce, snapping my jaws at her terrified body that is chained to the wall with wolfsbane, seeing the burns already forming, satisfaction running through my body.

I can hear someone growling from behind the door, but I don't pay any attention as I keep growling at her, making her scared. I want her to feel as scared for as long as possible, for her to feel the pain I did when I left that house, the house that I had learned to love Xavier in, to remember he was my mate, the house that ended Zane's torture to me.

"Paris?" My mate's scent invades my nose, my senses and I turn around, my wolf happily jogging over to her mate and knocking him down, licking his face as I nuzzle into his neck. He chuckles, running his hands through my fur causing me to purr. "I got scared when you weren't there when I woke up, I thought something happened so I followed your scent." I look towards Lance who smiles and hands me clothes to change into with undergarments.

I jog to a pitch black corner where nothing can be seen and change into human form, putting the undergarments on before ripped skinny jeans, black vans, and a black crop-top with a black Nike jacket. I put my hair in a ponytail before walking over with a smirk, and grabbing my mate by the back of his head, pulling his lips towards mine.

I hear Lance laughing as he watches from a corner, amusement from the way Xavier growls angrily. I pull on Legend's hair making him groan and pull me closer. I see from the corner of my eye, Xavier pulling against the restraints and hearing the sizzling of the wolfsbane against his skin. It brings satisfaction and great pleasure to me, knowing he's in pain.

I pull away from Legend breathlessly, pecking his lips before grabbing his hand and pointing at Xavier. "Xavier meet my lovely mate, Legend. Legend, meet the asshole that I thought was my mate but he's actually just a- well, asshole. Or a dick, but I can't really call him that because he doesn't have one." Legend smirks, and for an Omega he looks dangerous as he takes a step forward, his muscles much bigger than Xavier's which is quite shocking because Xavier is an Alpha, and no Omega is bigger than an Alpha. I need to know Legend's secret.. like damn.

"Oh, and I almost forgot. Legend meet the whore, the whore meet Legend. Sorry, but he's taken so you can't go fuck him when I'm gone for a walk." Legends eyes become darker as he looks at Xavier, pieces of the puzzle making sense in his mind of why I'm here, of why I left angry.

He's starting to put the rumors together, he's starting to put the pieces together of why I say Xavier's name with hate, and suddenly with my mate beside me, I don't feel as nervous as I had before.

And I definitely don't feel sorry for Xavier when Legend starts beating him with his fist, Xavier's body easily becoming bloody.

-

I'm on a roll this lovely Saturday! Three chapters! Dang I'm having fun writing this story. Lol, so how is it?

Comments and Votes are appreciated cause I love you all and just a hint to you guys if you want a follow: dm's and commenting really nice things always gets a follow from me because I read all comments. Yes, even the ones where you guys say you hate the book. *cough* I've read many of those and deleted them *cough*

Anyways comment and vote please! Feedback is appreciated😉❤

Hails🐢💜