Chapter Two "Mommy."

2-23-17
1,022 words
Xavier's Pov~

A young boy around the age of fourteen walks into my room. His blonde spiky hair and blue eyes shock me in a way. He looks very familiar, almost important with the way he carries himself. He carries himself in a way that an Alpha would and I can't help but wonder who this boy is.

"Yes?" I ask agitated, crossing my arms behind my neck.

"Don't you remember me, Xavier?" he says with a smirk, sitting down in the chair lazily, holding his foot as he crosses it over his left leg.

"You look familiar but I don't really know you. Why don't you enlighten me with a name? Maybe even where I know you from would be helpful," I say, standing up and moving towards a bookshelf that holds books of names in files, from every pack.

"Lance, Alpha Lance," he says, standing up and staring at my shocked expression.

"What did you just say?" I ask, looking at her carefully incase I hear him wrong. But I'm sure I didn't..

"Alpha Lance of the Blood Pack, Paris's son," he says, and he says it confidently. How could he be so confident when he caused her pain? How could he act like he possibly care? Hell, how is he here?

You caused her pain too.

My wolf growls that at me and I smirk, rolling my eyes before looking at Lance once again. "What are you doing here? Haven't you caused enough pain?"

"I should be asking you that.. haven't you caused enough pain? I heard my mother rejected you after you.. well yeah. Did you know that I think-" I cut him off with a growl, pointing towards the door.

"I don't care what you think so leave, Alpha." Isn't he too young to be an alpha? My wolf laughs at me, clearly enjoying my confusion.

"I don't think so.. not until you tell me where my mother is." He looks at the wall, thinking of Paris. Why does he keep calling her his mother? It's strange..

"She's not your mother." I growl, pushing my way towards him and putting my pointer finger to his chest, the fingernail digging into his skin, but to my shock, he doesn't wince or show any movement to stop me. He's not scared of me. I don't think that he ever will be. Course, all he wants is answers.

"Who says, huh? I may of been a douche four years ago but I've grown, and you may think I'm just a weak fourteen year old but you have another think coming. I'm going to find my mother, and I'm going to set things straight because I'll always be more of a man than you- you! You hurt my mother.. you killed her emotionally and don't you dare ever blame anyone else but yourself for the rejection. Hell, it's sad when I can smell your wolf whining from miles away, but you just standing here and acting like you don't care. You are not a man." He grabs his Columbia coat and puts it on, glaring as he touches the handle of the door getting ready to leave.

My wolf screams, trying to break the wall that I've put up to keep him away. To stop him from making me change what I've done. But he wins, and breaks the wall making me does as what he says.

"She's made her new pack from what I've heard. I don't know where.. but its far away and it's secluded, very hard to find and very hidden. Her beta is Jackson, if you remember him. Her scent is flowers and mint. I hope you can find her." He looks at me, and a small glint in his eyes gives me hope that maybe he can change her.

Maybe, he can save her?

Why do I even care? It's probably just my wolf.. probably.

He walks out of the room, leaving me to my thoughts.

~

Lance's Pov~

I find her scent hidden between the trees, as my wolf runs quickly, following the distant scent and although its probably a week old, it still smells fresh, but distant. I run quicker, my paws hitting the ground roughly, my shoulder blades moving out of place every time I hit the ground and jump back up to hit the trees.

I hear a small sob, my body edging towards a cliff after running for ten hours straight. I see the sun setting as my wolf stands at the edge of the woods, seeing a young girl with her knees to her chest, a black long sleeved v-neck on, black skinny jeans, and black boots.

She rubs at her eyes viciously, telling me that she is crying pretty roughly, but even though I think she thinks she's alone, she doesn't want anyone to see.

"Father, I want to be alone. I don't feel like getting yelled at for weighing one-hundred and twenty pounds, ore for rejecting Xavier. You know why I did." She puts her head in her hands, a sob escaping her lips once more. "I've lost everyone."

I move closer to her, and let the bag fall to the ground as I shift and quickly change into clothes. I walk closer to her, almost to the rock she sits on that overlooks a lake, a waterfall beautifully gleaming in the distance. I move until I'm right behind her, feeling the warmth spread onto my body and I feel safe, once again.

"Father please just-" she turns around to look at me, her eyes widening as she stare into my ocean blue ones. She starts to stutter fast, watching me carefully.

"Mommy," I whisper and she lets a sob escape her lips and right when I think that Paris will hit me.

She hugs me.