I lust you <Not finished or continued>

Ok here's the shin dig bout the unfinished storys, if u want them to be continued talk to me. Pm me, contact me ANYTHING ok? Cool

**Enjoy**

I lust You

Chastity

I am a creature of want and desire; a creature of power and destruction. I am a vampire, a creature that drinks the blood of humans and a creature that kills without mercy. What is my purpose in life? Do I even have a purpose at all? You would think living 9000 years would teach me something, but in reality I learned nothing I know when I die I will go to hell, that is quite obvious for a creature who sins as I do.

​I sighed, took a sip of my drink, and licked my lips. I looked around the crowded club until I spotted a lone man about the age of 21. I smirked and walked over to him, swaying my hips. As soon as he spotted me I smelt his lust and desire.

"Hello" I greeted softly.

"H-hi uh...wh-what's your name?"

I chuckled, "Angel, yours?"

"K-Keith" I chuckled again and pressed myself against him.

"Well, Keith, wanna have some fun? My hotel is right down the block."

His eyes lit up and he nodded happily, thinking that he was going to get laid. I walked out of the club with him and together we walked toward my hotel room. Once inside, I locked the door and glanced at Keith, noticing that he looked nervous.

​I walked toward him, pushed him on the bed, and whispered to him soothingly, "Just stay still and relax." He nodded and let his body relax, all the tension releasing from him. I kissed him roughly, touching him everywhere getting him aroused. He let out a gasp when my hand lightly touched the bulge in his pants, making me chuckle. Smiling, I kissed his neck. Suddenly, I bit down on his neck hard. Keith opened his mouth to scream, but I put a pillow over his mouth, muffling his screams. I drank from him hungrily and greedily.

​When I was done, I licked my bloody lips and stood up, glancing at his cold, dead, unmoving body. He had been a handsome man, with blond hair and blue eyes.

​It was a shame he had to die this way, but that is just who I am, a cold blooded killer who shows no mercy.

​I picked up Keith and hoisted him over my shoulder, taking him to a like. I dumped his body into the water-tacky but effective. When I tossed the lifeless body, I felt a cold breath on the back of my neck.

"Well, well, Lust, what a pleasure to see you here tonight. You never cease to amuse me."

"Hello, Wrath, nice to see you. It's been a long time; something like 1000 years but, hey who's counting?"

Wrath chuckled and lite up a cigarette, "I'm here to tell you something, Lus-" He began before I cut him off, "It's Lucky, Wrath. I hate that name."

He nodded noncommittally and continued, "As I was saying, the brethren are having a meeting, so all evils from hell must attend. I honestly don't see the point, but that's just me."

"Why are we meeting?" I asked.

"The angels are accusing us of doing something we didn't do again. Why can't we live in peace? I hate sharpening my swords and cleaning my guns."

I shrugged and twiddled my thumbs, "Anything else?"

"No...um, yeah I got nothing. The meeting is tomorrow at 12, hope to see you there, Lust."

I growled in annoyance and muttered, "It's Lucky, bitch."

​I didn't really have a place to call home; I have always lived in a rented hotel room. Why did I have to be Lust? Why did I have to be so evil?

My other six siblings were intimately connected to me. We were: Gluttony, Wrath, Pride, Greed, Envy, Sloth, and me, Lust. We were the deadly seven sins.

​I remember my mother's face when she found out what I was. The only daughter she had was a slut, a whore, lusting for everything. I looked like a slut too, big boobs, a small, petit figure, and a nice butt. I sighed and rolled over on my bed, "Why?" I said to myself, "Why can't I be what I want? I want to be human! To have a husband and kids, maybe a dog." I chuckled. "Is that really what you want, Lust?" A smooth, sexy voice asked. What's up with people sneaking up on me? Can't I get a little bit of peace?

"Name's..."

I cut him off, "Yeah, yeah, Chastity, I know who you are. Spare me the intro please. So, Chastity, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

He scowled by then composed himself quickly and cleared his throat, "Well, Lust, I am here to announce that um..."

"Awww you just wanted to see me! How cute! And you know what gave you away? Your eyes, they have lust, desire, and want in them." I made a tisk sound and said, "That's very bad for an angel, and on top of that you're chastity, sex only after marriage. Yet here you are, lusting for me and possibly playing some naughty movies in your head." I paused and continued, "What would the angels think?"

He growled lowly, "You bitch."

I shrugged and checked my nails mindlessly.

"I'm just joking! Sheesh someone woke up on the wrong side of the cloud!" I stopped for a second and burst out laughing at my own lame-ass joke.

I giggled, "Cloud! I crack myself up!" Chase rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall.

"So since you apparently only want to mock me, I'll just be leaving. Ta-ta, Lust, I shall see you soon."

I waved lazily, not giving a shit if he stayed or not. When he left I finally fell into a deep sleep.

"Daddy, what am I? Am I a monster damned to hell?" The little me asked. My father looked at me, his face white as a sheet, "I'm sorry, Lucinda, I truly am." That was all I heard before blackness overcame me. When I woke, I was in a red satin dress on a black bed. Rubbing my eyes sleepily, I looked around; the room was lit by dim candles on the wall; there were no windows. I heard the door open and my head snapped toward the person entering the room; it was a woman. She was beautiful. Her hair was jet black, complimenting her pale complexion. Her eyes were red, which I though odd.

"I see you've woken up, that is good. I though you died welcome to your home, Lust." She said coolly.

"Excuse me, miss, but what is lust?" I asked. The bed dipped as she sat down next to me.

"Lust is sexual desire. Want, I suppose you could say, but not exactly." She paused, then continued in the same cold voice, "I suppose you will learn in time, my dear. For now sleep, and when you awake you shall be a different person."

I felt myself drifting off to sleep, "But I'm not sleepy." I protested, trying to convince myself.

"Yes, yes you are, in fact you are exhausted. Sleep, my dear, everything will be fine, I promise."

"Okay..."

I woke with a start, my head throbbing and my breath ragged. "Shit."