#10 How He Kisses You (Requested)

Harry: When ever harry is on vocal rest, you constantly have to remind him to be quiet. On this particular day it was worse than normal. He kept talking, laughing, and singing. You were not going to get in trouble by management again for this. So you took a piece of tape and pressed it over his mouth. He pouted for a majority of the day, and you started to feel bad. You sat down next to him on the couch. “If I take the tape off you cant talk.” You told him. He nodded and gave you thumbs up and you removed the tape. As soon as he could he pushed you back against the sofa, kissing you hard. His lips traveled down your jaw line to the hollow of your neck. “If I cant talk I’m using my mouth for something else” He groaned into your neck.

Liam: He saw how frustrated you were. Text books spread out all around you on the bed. You looked miserable, and he only knew one way to help. “Babe,” he said trying un successfully to get your attention. “Y/N” He said trying again. You looked up him, as he studied your face for a second. He pushed a strand of hair that had fallen in your face behind your ear, leaned down, and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. You sighed when he pulled back. “Relax Y/N.” He instructed placing another kiss on your nose.

Niall: You and Niall went out, normally there were swarms of girls. But today you managed to avoid them. You walked to a local fair, and spent most of the day there. He won you a big panda and a inflatable hammer playing the fair games. When you decided to go back to the house, it started to rain. He took your hand and you rain through the rain, to the first covered portion of side walk you could find. When you were sheltered from the rain, you both laughed. Your head against his chest. Both of you were soaking wet. He brought his hands to you face. Pushing your soaked hair out of the way. He leaned down and you stood up on your toes, his cold lips pressed against yours as he kissed you slowly savoring every second.

Louis: You haven’t seen Louis in months, and to you the last few minutes that you waited for him at the airport was the worst. An announcement that his flight had arrived made you jump to your feet. After a few minutes you heard the cameras start clicking. Zayn and Niall were visible through the people. Then Liam, and behind him Louis. When he saw you he dropped his bag and pushed his way thought the crowd toward you. You ran toward him avoiding passersby’s. Suddenly you were in his arms after months of waiting, your bodies touched. His arms tight around your back and your hands in his hair as he kissed you desperately. This shocked everyone, because normally Louis wasn’t big on PDA. But he didn’t care today.

Zayn: You tried to sleep, but for some reason you couldn’t. Rolling around in bed. You sighed in defeat and gave up trying. You snuck out of the room leaving Zayn asleep on the massive bed. if you cant sleep your going to do something productive. You were humming to your self while washing the dishes when you felt two large hands snake around your waist. Zayn placed a kiss on the back of your neck, stopping you instantly. He kissed you again on the shoulder, and you moaned in approval. He pulled you back into him, and used his long finger to turn your face toward his. He kissed you passionately. You have long forgotten what you were doing before. “Come back to bed,” He whispers against your lips.