#37 He's Concerned About You Habit(Requsted)

Preference #37: He's Concerned About Your Habit(Requested)

Harry: You sat in bed next to Harry, the whole room dark. Every cell in you body telling you to sleep but you cant. You grab your phone from the nightstand next to you. Girls everywhere were talking about you and you just want to defend yourself to all of them. You flip through screens of apps before pressing twitter. As soon as the little whit bird was on the screen Harry's head popped over your shoulder. "Y/N stop reading that." Harry groaned from the bed next to you. He grabbed your phone and pushed down the front of his shorts. "You think I wont grab it?" You questioned raising an eyebrow. "That's not the point, you should stop reading that stuff. I don't want it to get to you." He worried, his hands finding my waist. "Harry, I wont let it get to me." You reassured reaching for the phone. "Y/N, it gets to everyone. It gets to me, all the boys, everyone. Please just don't read that stuff all the time, anymore." You could feel his green eyes boring a hole in you, waiting for a response. "Ok," You grumbled pressing your hips to his. Earing a groan when you kissed him. "In the mean time, I think I can distract you." He whispered against your lips. His long fingers sliding down the front of your now wet panties.

Liam: I took another pull from the bottle Liam had in our kitchen. I could feel it taking affect. My whole body gets warm when I fall back onto the couch. My arms are a little bit heavier than they were before. I could hear the front door unlock and Liam walks in. "Liiiiam," I blurted from the couch, with my arms open wide in his direction. His eyebrows furrowed as he walked to my side. "Have you been drinkin'?" He asked and reached down pulling me up by the waist. "A little." I admitted. I stumbled a bit when he let me go. "Your completely wasted Y/N. You cant keep drinkin like this. Every day for the last week you have been drunk before I get home. It's only like 7." The look on his face said it all. He looked so worried, and disappointed. "I'm sorry Liam," I slurred walking toward him. "Yeah, Y/N just go to bed. You need to sober up." He walked behind me his hands on my waist leading me to the room. "Please don't drink like this anymore. I want ya to be healthy." He kissed me on top of my head "Ok." I whispered back. His fingers hooked around the waistband of my sweats and pulled them down, then pulled my shirt over my head.  "Now get'in bed." He joked smacking me on the bum, and falling in with me.

Niall: I stumbled through the cold house in the dark, wearing nothing but a Niall's USA tank top. The sun hasn't come up yet, but I'm so hungry. I opened the pantry and pulled out a box of pop tarts. The packet crinkled when I balled it up and threw it away. I put the two pastries into the toaster and pushed them down. Standing here waiting makes it seem like its taking forever. I shivered and twisted my torso to crack my back. Then pushed down the fingers on each hand with my thumbs, a loud popping sound with every push. I rolled my ankles and turned my head, popping them as well. "Y/N?" Niall's sleepy voice called from behind me. I turned to look at him, and met his curious eyes. "What?" You asked now equally as curious. "You do that all the time. Yer gonna break somethin." He crossed the room and wrapped his warm arms around my stomach, and put his chin on my shoulder. "Ni, that's not really how it works." I laughed locking fingers with him. His massive hands always make me feel small. "I don't want ya to break. Yer so fragile." He hummed against my neck. The toaster popped up making us both jump. "Awe yer makin pop tarts? Can I have one?" He asked already grabbing one and taking a huge bite. "Be my guest." I giggled grabbing my own and scurrying back to the bedroom.

Louis: Your sitting next to Louis on the couch, your legs tangled with him. as the movie played in front of you, your mind wouldn't stop. An endless list of things you need to do is always running through your mind. Without realizing it you started to bite at your thumb nail. Louis looks over as soon as he sees you bring your hand to your mouth. For weeks you have been biting your nails, to the point where they bleed. "Babe," Louis' voice brought you out of your trance. "Hm?" You asked looking  at him. His scruffy hair spread around his head like a Halo. "Your bitin you nails again, your gonna hurt yourself." He cautioned. He reached for you hand holding it tightly in his. "Plus, you need your nails. How else are you going to grab onto me tonight when I'm fuckin ya?" He whispered into your ear biting softly on your earlobe.

Zayn: "Com'on babe com with us." Zayn begged from the end of the bed. All night he has been on you to go out to eat with the boys and him. "I'm really tired Zayn." You lied from under the blankets. The truth is that you haven't really been eating to loose weight, and so far its working. "Babe please." He bugged again, making a face he knows I cant say no to. "Zayn, I'm not even hungry." I sat up crossing my arms. That's a lie to, I'm starving. He suddenly looked angry. "I know yer lying, ya don't have ta lie ta meh." He stood up, now towering over me. "You haven't been eatin right lately an-" "I'm just not hungry Zayn. I don't want to go." You interrupted, turning over in bed. "Babe, please eat. Your loosin so much weight. It's scary, don't try to change for meh. I love ya the way ya are. Please come eat." He requested placing a kiss on  the hollow under your ear. "Fine" You gave in with a sigh. "But you have to help me up" You joked from under the blankets. But before you knew it he had slung you over his shoulder and is carrying you toward your closet.

A/N- Sorry if this one took a long time, and was kinda iffy. I am literally sleep deprived and so busy with work and gymnastics. But I'm finishing prefs and I hope to post them soon