I Don't Know What To Do, Who Do I Turn To?

Okay let me point out something before we begin. I know that some of ya'll feel like i don't know how to use Quotation marks or whatever. But you don't have to be rude when you tell me on my comments. And again, if you can read it then why our you complaining? I'm doing the best i can.  You don't have to tell me my mistakes on my comments in every chapter. That shit is aggravating. But anyways, on to this chapter for all my pistol killers.~

Chapter 15

I Don't Know What To Do, Who Do I Turn To?

Writing By: Thug_paradise

Aaleece POV

I'm hella nervous now that we pulled up to Quantity inn. Cause we all know what boys want. They just wanna play. They tell you they love you and truly have you fulled but as soon you give them that card they just drop yo ass like they ain't spoke to you all their lives. All though i think khalob really loves me and I wanna lose it tonight to him I'm just nervous AF. 

Maybe he wont ask? Let me just stop worrying and let things happen how they will.

I looked up at khalob as the car begin to stop. His eyes were full of lust. And he kept staring down at my dress like he wanted something. OH boy.

~~~~~~~~~

Onika POV

So when we got to Kory house. I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Why you always walk your short ass in my kitchen and eat all my food?" Kory said 

" Cause she fat as fuck. " Isaiah said.

I turned to Isaiah.

You know what i am so tired of your unicorn shaped head ass always talking shit. If your not going to swing then their's no need for the talking. I have to steal off (Other terms for: Argue with) on your ass every fucking day and its getting tiring.

 And you, Kory shut the fuck up cause i do this almost every damn day get use to it. With your pina-colada head ass. I rolled my eyes at the both of them an walked upstairs.

Well damn this what a nigga get for joking around?  Kory said laughing.

"Wow, but alright homeboy I'm bout to slide, got major homework to do." Chris said

"Alright, But yo ass coulda told me that while we was in the car nigga. How the hell you gone get there? Your car ain't here." 

" OH don't worry about that. Money do you miracles. " He said

"Nigga please" Betta keep in mind money is the root of all evil don't lemme catch you with that 666 stamp on your head . That's when you know all riffles an pistols in the air.

*laughs* You funny. Jesus is my savior and God is my father don't get me mixed up with the wrong angel that got kicked outta heaven.

(smiles) Alright man, See you in school.  *Daps him* 

I guess i'll go to. Shit he got the key to the house and homework ain't no joke round this time. Like them teachers say it's "Crunch" time. Still barely understand what the hell that mean. If they ain't passing around them Kellogg corn flakes don't go telling me about no "Crunch" time, fuck wrong with them.

*Laugh* Yo you live as hell Isaiah. I'll see you bro. *he daps him* 

They nod and walk out the door. Kory locks it back an heads upstairs.

The "Expected was in there" 

"Kelsey" 

OH my gosh girl why the hell you always in my room?!!!