Love? Impossible.

I know ya'll loved the ending cause i just had to do it. Boss shit.

                  Chapter 10

              Love? IMPOSSIBLE. 

            Writing by; Thug_Paradise

As my lips departed with khalobs all i could do was smile. He seemed as surprised as i was. I didn't say anything cause i didn't wanna ruin the moment. But if he kissed me back does that mean he likes me? I'm so confused.

Um lets go downstairs. "khalob said scratching the back of his neck" 

i smiled 

Okay. " i simply replied.

As we walked down the stairs i could hear everyone laughing an enjoying Kory's "Turnup Spa"

Mariah, What took ya'll so long? Probably doing something you wasn't suppose to be doing * she chuckled* 

Shutup bitch *i mumbled under my breath* 

khalob looked at me an slightly laughed .

I smiled. 

Awww it seems like we can FINALLY be friends. After all this time of fighting an constant arguing we have ended the fuse between each other.

Kory, Well first activity on the Turnup Spa list is the "Have you ever" game.

Chris, How you play that? 

Okay everyone gets a shot an someone will have to say "Have you ever" whatever they did in the past an if you ever did it you take a shot. Its basically a fun way to get wasted my niggas. So who down to play? Shit what am i saying everyone's down because in kory's "Turnup spa" there is no outcast an you will not leave the "Turnup Spa" without participating in every activity.

we laugh

Onika, well i'll go fist.

Kory, Okay niq.

Have you ever..... Went out with anybody in this circle?

No one drunk their shots but Chris.

Mariah, ohh onika who'd you go out with over here? *she smirked* 

Onika, Sadly Chris.

Chris, what you mean sadly my nigga ?? I asked you out an you said yes gracefully don't  try to disclaim me. Ion like that shit.

*Everyone started laughing* 

Onika, I'm just playing Chris.

Kory, okay who's next.

Mariah, me! 

Okay have you ever had sex in a classroom?

Aaleece POV

Ohh wow of coarse her thot ass would have. I swear these thotties need to fucking bath in holy water. *laughs* That word thot is just funny to me an then they had to make the word thotties.

Kory, Chris an Isaiah drunk their shot.

Onika, ohh y'all some freaks. Where they do that at ?

Kory, Shit you know i had to fuck in Mr. Hendrix class i got no respect for his fat ass.

onika laughs.

Onika, wow

Aaleece, okay ill go

Have you ever liked someone but never told them how you felt?

Everyone drunk their shot except khalob.