I'm Not ready

S/O to @myras12345 cause boo you definitely show'd love on them comments tho. and @BeautySpeaks247 cause your comments real AF!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

                      Chapter 13

                  I'm Not Ready

            Writing by: Thug_Paradise

Kory POV

You know what i really don't even give a fuck. Its Like we rushed into things anyways. Its just everything everyone's telling me to do is in my head. Everyone telling me that because onika been my best friend since i was 7 that we should go together. And iv'e been forcing myself to feel something i don't. Its like i cant force myself to love onika in that way until I'm ready for that. I'm just not ready for a relationship. I know that i need to grow up a little more an be more mature with situations but damn I'm still gonna be "Kory Greyson" I'm gonna make mistakes an onika just cant spring this shit out on me when I'm new to all of this. I don't know how to act in relationships because all i do is fuck hoes. Shit when it comes to fucking imma master at that. I just need time to really figure out where me an onika going. You feel me?

I groaned an walked to my second period.

Khalob POV

Maan was first period boring. My teacher was non stop talking about that project me an Aaleece still haven't really started. An then Boo wasn't even in first period. (laughs) That's funny how i use to pray that she wouldn't come to class to annoy me now i wish she was actually here.

I just picked up my book-bag an headed to second period. Most definitely wasn't feeling English class.

When i got in there i just sat in the back of the class, put on my headphones an tuned every fucking body out. There was no reason to communicate with anybody if Aaleece wasn't here. 

My thoughts were interrupted by my English teacher as she tapped the shit outta my shoulder.

Okay damn yo meaty ass hand gone dislocate my shoulder blade. " i looked at her "

Don't be disrespectful Mr.Greyson i need you to put up those headphones an participate in class like everybody else.

I rolled my eyes.

Man lady we go through this everyday , I don't give a fuck what you saying.

Okay well i hope you give a "Care" while your tuning it up the principals office. (laughs) You get it, because you were listening to music ya know c(gco) 

No i don't know what your talking about an just shut the fuck up cause your lame as shit. Please stop your embarrassing yourself. " i grabbed my stuff an walked out the class" 

Fat ass lady so damn annoying. 

I walked down the halls looking bored as ever when i saw Aaleece walk in mad as hell.

A smile grew on my face because she's all i came to school for.

I walked up to her . What's wrong? " i said"

She just walked right pass me.

I laughed. Okay lemme chill before i say something that will get me slapped. I calmly walked back in front of her.

You okay? " I asked"

She rolled her eyes an kept walking.

I took a deep breath an grabbed her arm turning her around.