Realizing The Truth

I just realized that im so glad that i wrote a Two-Sided book, rather then just one story about one couple. Well because when you write about one couple you lose interest in what to write about cause you used all your topics. So two couples can give you more of a urban reality show feel.

                                Chapter  12

                   Realizing The Truth

           Writing by: Thug_Paradise

~~~~~~

khalob, Like i said if i wanted to take your virginity i could. I want you to know that. 

Aaleece POV 

What he was saying an what we were doing finally got to me. Do i really wanna lose my virginity right now. Or am i just in the moment. Because at the looks of it it seems as if i don't know what I'm doing. I really do love khalob an its took me a minute to realize i,t no matter how annoying he can get because he always ignoring me, its like somehow threw the silence we speak. 

i just looked up at him. hoping he read my words.

Khalob, You don't wanna do this?

i looked away from him hiding my expression.

Khalob, I asked you a question?

i still didn't say anything hoping that he just dropped the whole thing. 

But he grabbed my face an made me look at him. (notice that I'm still pinned down an he's on top of me) 

he simply smirked an got closer to my face.

" I don't like repeating myself" He said.

I don't wanna do this right now. I simply answered.

he smiled. 

I knew you weren't ready for this dick. Its too much to handle. " he laughed an got off of me walking to the bathroom"

The hell does that suppose to mean? I just awkwardly sat on his bed with my legs pulled to my chest it was cold as hell.  I didn't know how to react when he came out the bathroom nor did i know how he would react. Will he even tell me how he feels about me. Im just tired of not knowing. Am i just wasting my time?

All my thought's were erased as the bathroom door opened an he was in regular sleeping clothes. He walked pass me turning off the light an getting in the bed. He didn't speak at all. You know im just quite over these mind games an silent shit. 

I grabbed my keys an heels an walked towards the door. As i was opening the door a pair of arms wrapped around me.

What?! I semi-yelled

Why are you leaving? " He said" 

You know i just don't understand why you're doing this to me? YOU pull me out the club like your jealous or some shit an you take me in here an you make me feel like you actually cared somewhat about me but now its this silent treatment shit. Im just so tired of waiting for what's going to happen next. Why do you keep playing with me? If you don't like me J-just leave me alone then. " I broke out of his hold rushing toward the door" 

I didn't give him a chance to speak I didn't even wanna hear it. I got in my car an drove off. 

As i arrived home i realized, How the hell was i gonna get in my room? Dammit!! 

I knew if i went through the front door surely enough i would get caught by my sneaky ass father. i sighed. I thought this night would actually be fun. The hell am i suppose to do climb a tree?