A Different Feeling.

Chapter 9 

                    A Different Feeling.

                    Writing by : Thug_Paradise 

Onika POV

 I groaned at the thought of seeing Mariah there at cheer tryouts. Cheer was my passion an that's one of the only things that i truly enjoy an now she just going to ruin it. I simply just walked away from Kory an HER not giving a damn about what either of them was talking about cause her presence annoyed the shit outta me. 

I would see both of them today anyways. Kory had football practice with his team an we'd be outside cheering them on to...... What audience you ask? The imaginary fucking one that we drew up in the bleachers. Exactly what I'm saying just complete shit i mean why we cheering? Ain't nobody watching. Cant wait for their season game tho lots of people will attend cause that's the best we get for any social events at this bad ass school.

I pulled my cheer outfit out my bag an walk to the girl's locker room. 

It was stank as usual you would think that the boys locker room an bathroom would smell horrid compared to the girls but shit id trade to the boy's locker room any day. These hoes STANK. Its a shame that a boy is cleaner then a girl.

I changed into my outfit as girls piled up in the room to change as well.

I walked to the gymnasium an sat down in my seat an pulled my Tryout sheets on my lap. 

My co'captain was aside me along with our Cheer manager she handles all our bookings and games at other schools an getting us new cheer outfits.

I had all the girls line up an one by one they did a cheer to any CD they wanted.

I think that one is really good. (My co-captain whispered to me as we watched the girl do her routine)

I put her name on the list of "Teammates"

I smiled as i saw Aaleece come up to me.

Ahhh your trying out !!? "i asked"

Yeah i needed in extra curriculum activity an i didn't know you were captain this will be fun then.

I smile at her an nod my head for her to start.

SHE WAS GREAT!!!! 

i stood up an clapped .

OMG AALEECE YOUR ON THE TEAM NO DOUBT KEEP GOING AN YOU'LL GET A SHOT AT BEING CO-CAPTAIN!! 

She smiled at me an took a seat

After we seen some other girls they were good but not as good as Aaleece i was actually happy that i didn't see Mariah. 

Wait I'm here can i still tryout!! "she screamed running in the gym"

Damn "i mumbled"

Yeah sure. "my co-captain said"

She fake smiled at me an winked.

i mentally rolled my eyes.

After she was done i slightly smiled. All tho in my head i knew this girl was GOOD. I mean she's the only one that topped Aaleece. I didn't want to put her on the list God knows i tryed everything not to but i mean she can help us go to nationals an i gotta do it for the team. I groaned an called out all the teammates who had made the tryouts.